“Excellent food”
Review of Pizzeria Delfina

Pizzeria Delfina
Reserve with OpenTable
Pizzeria Delfina is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #37 of 387 Restaurants in Palo Alto
Cuisines: Pizza
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

I loved the ambiance and food. There is a beautiful outdoor patio. Everything we ate was delicious. I attended a corporate event there. The service was amazing. I was shocked at how good the pizza was! I highly recommend this place.

Reviewed 4 October 2018 via mobile

Good pizza and a nice atmosphere in the restaurant. Service was really helpful and friendly, with good explanation of pizza’s and other specialities. Definitely would recommend.

Reviewed 3 October 2018 via mobile

I have wanted to try this restaurant for a very long time. I’ve been to their locations both in San Francisco and Burlingame and really enjoyed the food and the service. Unfortunately, this was not the case in this location. We ordered the House Ciccioli (which was on the menu at fhat time) it was very bland and lacking in flavor, the Gin & thanh it in the carafe was watery, the pizza was good. The biggest problem of this place was the service. I don’t know whether because the servers are not trained properly, kept on bringing us the wrong food and we felt we were being rushed. They asked if we want to box our pizza after being there for only 30 minutes and took the cocktail in a carafe without asking us or pouring what’s leftover inside into one of our glass. Another thing that bothers me is the staff working for the next shift sitting on the couch while eating their food before working. That is so unprofessional. That should never be allowed. I would not be returning ..... so disappointed.

Reviewed 14 September 2018

Delfina is a offshoot of the better known San Francisco pizzeria, but it has come into it’s own in East Palo Palo with a loyal local population of regulars. Here is a tip, reservations are taken but only until 6pm when it is first come first serve. We made reservations at 6pm for a table for 4 and had we not the rush of groups that came after would have locked us out. The meatballs are 3 to an order so if you go with 4 people 2 orders may be needed. Parking is at a premium in this area so be aware when you go. If the weather is good the outside tables are recommended for a more roomy experience.

1  Thank Michael O
Reviewed 12 September 2018

One of the best pizzas in the valley. But also do not miss out on the salads. Great atmosphere, young crowd.