“Good variety of cookie icecreams”
Review of CREAM

CREAM
Ranked #2 of 22 Dessert in Palo Alto
Price range: US$0 - US$10
Dining options: After-hours
Description: CREAM (Cookies Rule Everything Around Me) - Freshly baked HOMEMADE cookies. Award winning ice cream. Amazing ice cream sandwiches!
Reviewed 24 April 2018 via mobile

Cream is a nice old style ice cream parlor on university avenue in Palo Alto. There is always a crowd in here as if they are giving the ice cream away for free! They have a decent selection of flavors but their specialty is in serving cookie ice creams. Great stop after a good dinner!

Gus S, Owner at CREAM, responded to this reviewResponded 27 April 2018

Hi Quality, thanks for taking the time to share your recent visit with us. We're thrilled to hear that you enjoyed the delicious ice cream treat. We most definitely look forward to serving you again soon and in hopes of earning your f-fth-star review.

Reviewed 15 April 2018

I love CREAM because they have very yummy vegan options for my lactose intolerant daughter. This places was crazy crowded when it first opened but is not anymore. (And the prices went up....maybe that's it, too!) Although the price increased since they first opened, we feel it's still worth it. We have an ice cream sandwich place by our new house (Baked Bear) but no options for my daughter.

Gus S, Owner at CREAM, responded to this reviewResponded 27 April 2018

Hi Maguerite, thanks for taking the time to share your recent visit with us. We're happy to hear that your daughter was able to enjoy our delicious ice cream sandwich. We most definitely look forward to serving you both again soon.

Reviewed 19 March 2018

Walking by this sugary wonderland, on the way to my car, forces beyond my understanding drew me inside (I swear it was an out of body experience). I soon found myself embarking on a journey — the birth of an amazing eating experience unparalleled by any other.
I watched with inordinate affection as the craftswoman carefully sliced a donut in half and placed it in the oven for some warm goodness. Next, the choice. Salted Caramel! The scoop was set in it's preordained place ...the donut seat. Finally a dusting of semi-sweet mini chocolate chips perfected this carbohydrate indulgence (in photo below).

I loved every moment of this treat, and can't wait to create my next amazing ice cream treasure!

Gus S, Owner at CREAM, responded to this reviewResponded 10 April 2018

Hi Tim, we're thrilled to hear that you enjoyed the delicious ice cream treat and we most definitely look forward to serving you again soon.

Reviewed 3 February 2018 via mobile

If needing an energy boost for either study or work this is the place to get your Ice Cream fix on University Avenue in Palo Alto.

Gus S, Owner at CREAM, responded to this reviewResponded 8 February 2018

Happy to hear were your go-to ice cream fix, Carlos! We most definitely look forward to serving you again.

Reviewed 19 January 2018

Was very pleased we stopped and waited in line. Lots of choices to make your own ice CREAM sandwich. The cookies were fresh and tasty. The ice cream choices made our mouths water simply reading the menu. Glad that we walked away as we were eating or would have gone back for a second selection. Definitely worth waiting in line for.

Gus S, Owner at CREAM, responded to this reviewResponded 8 February 2018

Hi, we're thrilled to hear that you enjoyed the delicious ice cream sandwich. We most definitely look forward to serving you again.