“Upscale Taco Place”

Reviewed 12 June 2017

4* Tacolicious
Palo Alto
Love this place
The food servers are super friendly and quick
Love the tacos e.g., carnitas, chicken
Fun atmosphere
Specials with tacos and alcoholic beverage
Reasonable prices

Reviewed 24 May 2017

24 People attending a private wedding rehearsal dinner party last week. Service was great. Good was spectacular and the Margaretta's were wonderful.

We had a private dining room and designated server to help with all of needs. The place really is active on a Friday night!

Reviewed 17 April 2017

I visited during Happy Hour. This meant I tried more, and ate more. Beer discounts and Taco discounts. Everything we ate was flavorful, but compared to other Mexican restaurants, portions were very small.

Reviewed 11 April 2017

I love this place. Really yummy tacos!! On warm weather days, get there early for outdoor seating and happy hour food and drinks; then you get well fed with delicious food for a ridiculous price. I love this place.

Reviewed 31 March 2017

On a recent trip to Palo Alto I happened to go to Tacolicious twice for lunch. A great place to grab a quick and tasty lunch. On the first occasion I had the lunch special which gives you two tacos plus rice, fried beans and their special trio of sauces plus a soft drink. A great deal. The tacos were tasty and came very close to those I've had in Mexico. On the second trip, we ordered a number of different tacos and they were all very tasty. In addition, we ordered guacamole which I must say was one of the most tasty ones I've had in a long long while.

The service on both visits was curious and efficient. Will definitely go back the next time I'm there, this time hopefully for dinner.