“Great & Authentic Tacos”
Review of Tacolicious

Tacolicious
Ranked #55 of 372 Restaurants in Palo Alto
Cuisines: Mexican
Reviewed 31 March 2017

On a recent trip to Palo Alto I happened to go to Tacolicious twice for lunch. A great place to grab a quick and tasty lunch. On the first occasion I had the lunch special which gives you two tacos plus rice, fried beans and their special trio of sauces plus a soft drink. A great deal. The tacos were tasty and came very close to those I've had in Mexico. On the second trip, we ordered a number of different tacos and they were all very tasty. In addition, we ordered guacamole which I must say was one of the most tasty ones I've had in a long long while.

The service on both visits was curious and efficient. Will definitely go back the next time I'm there, this time hopefully for dinner.

Reviewed 10 March 2017 via mobile

Although the typical "good" tacos cost less than $2, this place is the most affordable in Santana Row! They also serve free chips & salsa once you're seated....but tonight, I was bit disappointed because they changed their chips that tasted like a Tostitos brand. They used to have the fresh and thick tortilla chips! Anyway, I'm giving 4 stars because the steak and guajillo-braised beef brisket tasted pretty good. We also ordered the traditional churros con chocolate- it was served hot and fresh! Service has always been on point.

Reviewed 4 February 2017

Start with their guacamole. Then move on to the tacos. They are made with the small street-sized corn tortillas. Served with an array of salsas. My favorite is the hottest mango salsa.

The best tacos are the carnitas and the chorizo and potato. You won't be disappointed.

Great margaritas too!

Reviewed 15 December 2016

Yum! Love their mini tacos and passion fruit chili margaritas! Great spot for after work happy hour on occasion. Gets a bit loud when it's full, but seems to be a happy place to gather so that's why. Also have rooms in back for work parties that can be reserved, etc.

Reviewed 18 October 2016

The name sounds kind of silly, but it's a modern and cool place to eat really good tacos and people watch.