“overall great place to go out”
Review of Nola

Nola
Reserve with OpenTable
Nola is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #20 of 387 Restaurants in Palo Alto
Price range: US$30 - US$30
Good for: Groups, Bar Scene, Romantic
Dining options: After-hours, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Cross street: Hamilton
Transit: CalTrans Palo Alto. And a late night cab stand on the weekends.
Description: Nola will transport you into the heart of the Quarter! Authentic folk art and the largest Hurricanes in town will get you ready for a bayou blowout.
Reviewed 1 October 2018

Nola is a creaolic cajun restaurant, the food here is being represented by that kitchen we visited there few friends, we had one vegan in the group and also she had few options not a lot but still few very nice options.

we took some cocktails which were nice the food itself wasn't expensive we ordered one zoodles which was nice it is zucchini noodle first time I tried it and it was tasty we ordered some jambalaya which is rice with some additions it was tasty and one burger which was also good, over all the prices are ok and the food is tasty it is a nice place for going out in the city.

Reviewed 29 August 2018

My family is from Louisiana and I know good food....This was definitely good. I just wish you had smaller portions for appetizers. I was by myself and didn't want a large appetizer, because I wanted an entree. Great ambiance. I would live to come back.

Reviewed 10 August 2018 via mobile

Very cosy and nicely decorated restaurant, playing jazz in the background. Felt as you where in southern. The fish main course was excellent. Funny with the necklace on the table setting, and also hanging outside in the trees.

Reviewed 10 July 2018

PROS
* Great indoor/outdoor atmosphere that makes you feel like you are on Bourbon street
* Food and drinks were delicious

CONS
* It was quite noisy and difficult to hold a conversation
* It wasn't the best place to hold a business meeting -- too difficult to talk
* It wasn't cheap. For a table of 4, we spent close to $150 including drinks.

Reviewed 9 July 2018

Love the food, lovely bartender - not pushy about service even though we were there for 2 hours watching a World Cup Soccer Game!