“Sweet crepes, sweet staff”
Review of Crepevine

Crepevine
Ranked #18 of 387 Restaurants in Palo Alto
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Breakfast
Dining options: Breakfast
Reviewed 20 September 2018

I liked this place. It felt kind of like a tavern, which is unexpected from a breakfast place, and it was nice. The dining room is staffed by sweet, beautiful women. I ordered the Jamaican crepes and a mocha, which were both delicious. The prices were California-reasonable. I'll be returning the next time I'm in the area.

Reviewed 1 August 2018 via mobile

On my trip to California, I discovered that California is really expensive. Everything costs a lot more than it would anywhere else. As a result, I was all about the bargain meals, and Crepevine more than delivered. For about $10 I was able to get an extremely filling and decently tasty meal. The portion sizes are fantastic. I also really enjoyed the potatoes that they served. It reminded me of ones I would make at home.

Reviewed 18 July 2018

I had the salmon crepe and my boss had the San Francisco crepe.
Prompt courteous service paired with impeccable meal preparation made this a great dining experience. I highly recommend you experience what Is have no doubt will be a great meal at Cpepevine Palo Alto.
Thank you in advance for your helpful vote.

1  Thank molsenmotorsport
Reviewed 3 July 2018

I have been walking past this restaurant for years so today seemed to be a good day to drop in.
I usually love Nicoise salads, but definitely didn't like it here. I don't know if it was the selection of greens that bothered me, but there was nothing I found that I liked, although there was nothing I hated, either. Olives were small and bland, potato slices were tasteless, very little dressing, tuna had thick crust of spices but they were bland, too!
The staff was very courteous and helpful.
I will try to come back again soon to see if there is a dish I like better.

Reviewed 18 June 2018 via mobile

On this return visit to the area, a meal here was a must.
The portions are plentiful, the food tasty, and the staff/service remain second to none.