“Awesome hummus”

Cuisines: Mediterranean, Middle Eastern, Israeli
Dining options: After-hours
Dining options: After-hours
Reviewed 3 October 2018

Great food and service plus very reasonable prices. Hummus, baba ganoush, tabouleh, and the grilled chicken are my favorite, small restaurant so if you go there at popular times expect to wait in line.

Gloria D, Front Office Manager at Oren's Hummus, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

We appreciate the wonderful review! We hope to see you again.

Reviewed 2 October 2018

I eat and cook a lot of Mediterranean food. I've said that I've had the best Mediterranean food before. The best I had before I would rate a 6 and Oren Hummus a 10.

We had the Hummus Sabich bowl, sampler dish, a la carte beef skewer, baklava and mint tea. The hummus was creamy and silky deliciousness. How do they make it soooo creamy? More tahini? My hummus is creamy but doesn't come close. We got 3 different types of babaganoush, and all were different and amazing. They have a harissa sauce and a spicy green sauce that add the perfect extra ooomph. I could eat here everyday. I want to eat here everyday.

Service is fact and efficient.

Hello Anne,
Thank you for the wonderful review! We hope to see you again soon.

Reviewed 10 September 2018 via mobile

Generally friendly staff and quick service. On my own, so ate at bar facing out to street. Food came quick, falafel was great, salas delicious but hummus was surprisingly tasteless! As the restaurant was popular more and more people were pilled in to wait for table and felt my personal space disappear (combination of other customers, and staff not moving them from right behind me). If I go back, will hopefully be quieter!!

Gloria D, Front Office Manager at Oren's Hummus, responded to this reviewResponded 10 September 2018

Hello Stuart,
Our Palo Alto location is the smallest of all our stores. We know how tight it can get during a rush. We do our best to accomidate all of our guest. If you're looking for a more quiet area or more personal space we do recommend, either getting take out and eating at one of the many local parks. There is one directly behind the store and one across the street. Or visiting one of our other locations that offer more seating with the same delicious menu. We hope this helps!

Reviewed 27 August 2018

Our family really enjoyed the hummus with mushrooms, pita bread and the chicken and rice. Their greek salad also very delicious and we also enjoyed the cabbage slaw that is served with everyone's meal.

Gloria D, Front Office Manager at Oren's Hummus, responded to this reviewResponded 6 September 2018

Hello Ho Family,
Thank you for being a fan! We're glad you enjoyed your visit. We hope to see you again soon.

Reviewed 19 August 2018

The Hummus is really really tasty, one of the best I've ever had actually. They also have some great salads (tabule, greek salad). Their lamb is from another world. Their plates are pretty well served and enough to share. Is a nice place to go and also a nice place to order.

Gloria D, Front Office Manager at Oren's Hummus, responded to this reviewResponded 20 August 2018

Hello Carolina,
Thank you for being a fan. We're glad you enjoued your visit! We hope to see you again soon.