“Fresh and Festive Mexican fare”

Reposado Restaurant
Reserve with OpenTable
Reposado Restaurant is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #9 of 388 Restaurants in Palo Alto
Price range: US$30 - US$40
Cuisines: Mexican, Fusion
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Cross street: Emerson Street
Reviewed 8 March 2017

Reposada offers tasty Mexican fare in modern Mexican atmosphere. Dined with 7 coworkers for a business dinner. Waitstaff was terrific and fast - very friendly and accommodating of our group. The food was fresh - recommend the guacamole! Our group's order ran the gamut from chili to street tacos, to fish dishes and steak. Everyone said theirs was delicious!

Date of visit: March 2017
1  Thank 833niamhs

Reviewed 2 March 2017 via mobile

Second visit to Reposado and it did not disappoint. The margaritas better than I remember, the service outstanding and the mixologist knew his tequila. A margarita prepared with fresh pressed limes is hard to beat.

The hamachi ceviche was over the top. A taste of the tequila in your margarita with and explanation of the aging process and it's distinctive flavors is icing on the cake!

Reviewed 23 February 2017 via mobile

Four of us went here for dinner. It was pretty slow to place our order. They did accommodate dietary requests, but then delivered the regular meal which I sent back and got my special order delivered quickly. The salmon was delicious! I'd go back - make reservations - it gets busy!

Reviewed 23 February 2017

Fine dining style Mexican restaurants are not all that common in this part of California. Reposado stands out in this space! I have had great date nights here as well as hosted large business dinners and celebrations. Good tapas style foods, as well as full meals. I love to order the quacamole at the bar and get myself a spicy margarita... HIGHLY recommended.

Date of visit: January 2017
Reviewed 18 February 2017 via mobile

This is an upscale Mexican restaurant. The margaritas are out of this world. The chips and guacamole were great. I had the fish crepes that were delicious and my partner had steak which was good. However both items were not hot enough. The banana upside down cake is not to be missed. A bit pricey for some but we feel it was worth it.