“CLOSED”

Ranked #34 of 387 Restaurants in Palo Alto
Price range: US$10 - US$30
Cuisines: American, Cafe
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Description: In 2009, Charlie Ayers leased nearly 5,000 square feet of space in the Town & Country Shopping Plaza across from Stanford University, realizing his dream of a owning neighborhood spot serving organic, sustainable, healthy, delicious food. Calafia Cafe & Market A Go-Go was an instant hit, and today still has crowds lining up to get a seat. This casual restaurant has an energetic vibe, and serves food inspired by the incredible bounty that is available in California. Calafia continues to bring the Silicon Valley community and its visitors together around fresh, farm-to-table cuisine in an always festive atmosphere.
Reviewed 26 August 2018

My husband & I drove from Pacifica to have dinner. We called first....no answer, so we made a reservation online. We got there at 7:30 & it was CLOSED with a note on the front door by Chef Charlie saying...”Thank You for the wonderful 9 years.” ???!!! How inconsiderate. We drove 40 miles to have dinner and no mention of it on their phone message recording! Guy Fieri from DDD should take it off the air which it was on just 2 days ago. Very deceptive.

2  Thank OMGmomOMG

Reviewed 4 August 2018 via mobile

We had a lovely lunch here - beet salad and the burger. Everyone was very happy with their dishes. Such a convenient location too, and quick and friendly service. Highly recommended.

Reviewed 9 July 2018

I think I may have ordered poorly. The Firestone lager was fresh and cold, but the turkey meatloaf was a big, hot mess. Covered in gravy that you see on biscuits and gravy, the too sweet and soft meatloaf was like eating pablum. Worth a second shot with a different dish? Maybe.....

Reviewed 9 June 2018

I had... wait for it ... the Brussels Sprout Pizza! It was delicious. Great place to eat, great atmosphere, great staff. I've returned on a couple of occasions when on business trips in Palo Alto. I have to say, I can't get a Brussels Sprout Pizza in the UK anywhere!

Reviewed 23 April 2018

My husband and I come here probably 2x/month, and have for... a long time :-) Normally we come for brunch. He ALWAYS gets the bernaise burger - it's one of his favorite things anywhere. I get all sorts of different things, depending on my mood, and it's all delicious. Now we have two puppies, and we normally sit outside with them - and the hostess brings us a dog bowl. All four of us now love the place! Great service, yummy food, and a good setting. Very Silicon Valley :-)