All reviews kings highway amigo room dog park stumptown coffee highway restaurant photo booth hipster hotel standard king patio room pool area record player cool hotel main pool cool vibe younger crowd fish tacos great design
Reviewed 30 July 2018 via mobile

This was a relaxing, laid back place to unwind. It was a great mix of people- singles, couples and families. The pool and spa were great and the staff was super helpful and attentive when needed. Our room had retro decor with a glamping vibe- loved the patio with fireplace however it was too hot to use it in July- Sept or Oct would be better. There are other room options which I am looking forward to trying out next summer as I am definitely coming back.

Stayed: July 2018, travelled with friends
Reviewed 29 July 2018 via mobile

Best time with our 6 month old, we had a room with a private patio. Perfect! We could put her down for nap/bed and still have a spot to talk and relax. Customer service wonderful from check in to check out. Will come back, next time we are bringing our friends who also have small kids and are growing families. Palm Springs is so lovely. Perfect getaway from the Northeast winter without the threat of Zika!

Stayed: July 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 22 July 2018

a wonderful oasis in PS. Great pool, simple, un obtrusive, close to everywhere, I like it because its out of the way but still on the strip with a casual bar and restaurant. great place to host a cost effective wedding.

Stayed: June 2018
Reviewed 21 July 2018 via mobile

This is the third time we’ve stayed here in the last five years. The design and artistic influence is great but it’s lacking the amenities and service for the price point (no bell hop service/ valet/ elevators).

Stayed: July 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 11 July 2018 via mobile

I went for a friend's birthday and was so excited to stay since I've gushed over all of the Instagram pictures. The rooms were nice, but nothing over the top. Very simple and basic, kinda reminded me of a little hotel in Mexico.
When we came back from dinner, we noticed bugs everywhere in the bed and walls. We think it was because of the broken AC. They offered to move us rooms and compisanted with $100 food/beverage credit. (Sweet!)
The next day we spent ALL day at the pool. Food was good and drinks were delicious. It was a definitely a party at the pool, so much I saw a guy puke and taken away in a stretcher by the EMS. (Hope he's okay!)
Our AC was broken in our new room again and of course it was hot out, (it's Palm Springs in July) so sleeping was pretty miserable. The manager gave us 1/2 off for 1 night, which was nice, but with everything that had happened and moving rooms and being uncomfortable, it was kinda a bummer and let down. I'm glad I stayed and say what it was all about, but I'm not sure I'll be returning.

Stayed: July 2018, travelled with friends