All reviews kings highway amigo room dog park stumptown coffee highway restaurant hipster hotel standard king patio room pool area avocado toast record player cool hotel main pool cool vibe younger crowd fish tacos great design
Reviewed 26 June 2018

My husband and I stayed at the Ace for two nights and once we checked in we did not leave the hotel grounds because we loved it there so much. It is an oasis, a retro vibe with a modern twist. Bedrooms are super stylish, comfortable and spacious, our room featured a patio area and fireplace.

Our midweek stay was low key chill vibes with drinks flowing, rad music and summer time vibes. I beliebve it has a more party atmosphere at the weekends.

Food was excellent and the staff were so friendly and helpful. I would recommend this hotel to anyone looking for a relaxing but fun escape.

Room Tip: I had a salmon and beet salad dish from the evening menu and it was delicious.
  • Stayed: June 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 26 June 2018

I come to palm springs often and stayed at ace in May and it is magical, its a great escape from the city when you want to chill, stayed at the ace in room 522 it was a top floor spacious room and by the back pool so it was quieter which I appreciate. the rooms look great, the big pool always has great tunes playing either via a dj or a record player and the Frose is a perfect poolside drink, we also had plenty of tequila whiskey and beer for the weekend as well, the food at amigos cafe is great and they serve Stumptown coffee which is my favorite, everyone is chill there were plenty of families, couples, dogs and merriment to be had, a must for palm springs

Room Tip: Top floor rooms in the back block are my favorite bc they are quieter
  • Stayed: May 2018, travelled with friends
Reviewed 24 June 2018

This is a great retro gem. The rooms are clean and comfortable. There is lots to do on property. We really enjoyed just floating around the pool. The staff was very friendly and accommodating. Lunch by the pool is great and he crudité platter is delicious. We also enjoyed amazing massages at the spa. Perfect for a girls weekend.

Stayed: June 2018, travelled with friends
Reviewed 13 June 2018 via mobile

I got my boyfriend and I the king suite with the fireplace for his bday and our anniversary and anniversary and it was *seriously* the best. The staff at the front desk both times I went were super nice and helpful and our room was so clean & gorgeous! I had seen a review saying there were a ton of kids at the pool and I did notice a few around the hotel, but both times that my boyfriend and I hung out at the pool is was low key adult couples and friends and tons of adorable puppies! If you’re looking for a super chill place to stay in Palm Springs, look no further!

Stayed: June 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 4 June 2018

We were staying near the Ace Hotel. My dog and I visited everyday for one month. My husband came about 4 times.

My first adventure I went because a friend told me I had to try Stump Towm Coffee. I am not a coffee lover but it was yummy. Thank you to the kind waitress who brought over water for Cornell.

Abram the FD Supervisor is a very heard worker. You can tell he loves his job.

Good Todd the server he is so nice. He just seems to get swamped. Every night we had dinner we sat in his section. Service was very slow. We were told by other regulars it is always like that. I do not blame this on Todd, it is his Manger's issue because if scheduling purposes.

There was one odd night. We waited for our order to be taken. A server had her sister there and they talked forever. I had to get up and find Todd to the rescue,

One evening I was not so hungry and just ordered rice. I have to admit I was staring. I should have ordered more. They rice was like a soupy starchy watery porridge. the rice was kind hard. I ate it because the server was so busy, it was mothers day night I was with my daughter and non want to cause trouble. Todd noticed and took it off our bill.

My husband loves the burger! Tacos were good.

I like to see the menu to change more from lunch and dinner. Brunch menu is not so exciting.

The pool area is well loved, Cushions and seats are worn out.

The Ace offers great specials and events everyday.

The security guard is so kind. Cornell misses him. There is a life guard from Jamaica he is so nice.

All the FD staff was amazing, They greeted us everyday, gave Cornell treats.

Thank you ACE Hotel PS.

I wish I could have a t-shirt the servers wear, those are awesome.

PS I Love U!