Best Western Plus Las Brisas Hotel(Palm Springs)(Great Value!)
US$116
US$101
Savings alert! 14% below average rates

The price you found is 14% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$117/night.

Hilton Palm Springs(Palm Springs)(Great Value!)
US$129
US$114
Hilton.com
Savings alert! 19% below average rates

The price you found is 19% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$141/night.

US$139
US$104
Savings alert! 24% below average rates

The price you found is 24% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$137/night.

Hotel Zoso(Palm Springs)
US$90
Savings alert! 44% below average rates

The price you found is 44% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$162/night.

The Saguaro Palm Springs(Palm Springs)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 02/08
US$164
US$127
Savings alert! 15% below average rates

The price you found is 15% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$150/night.

Free cancellation until 03/08
US$118
US$93
Hyatt Palm Springs(Palm Springs)(Great Value!)
US$135
US$114
  • Pool
Andreas Hotel & Spa(Palm Springs)(Great Value!)
US$171
US$152
Orbitz.com
Savings alert! 35% below average rates

The price you found is 35% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$234/night.

Infusion Beach Club(Palm Springs)
Free cancellation until 03/08
US$130
US$108
Hotels.com
Savings alert! 14% below average rates

The price you found is 14% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$126/night.

The Palm Springs Hotel(Palm Springs)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 02/08
US$177
All reviewspalm canyonbasketball courttimeshare presentationtimeshare pointsliving roomnice resortfamily vacationindian canyonsone bedroom unitgreat poolfull kitchenfitness roompool sideminute drivelarge poolclose to downtownmountains
Reviewed 28 August 2017 via mobile

Family stayed a week and enjoyed our stay. We had two rooms for 6 of us. They also have 2-bedroom units. Diamond Resorts owns this resort now and are in the process of a total renovation. Rooms are nice with kitchens but not as big as others we've stayed in. The pool area is nice. One large pool and a smaller one with two water slides. Drinks and food are available in pool area. Parking under the building is convenient and nice with the hot weather. We would definitely stay there again.

Stayed: July 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 23 August 2017 via mobile

The Palm Desert resort is in a quiet corner of Palm Springs, tucked into a canyon to the West of the town.
It's a classical holliday resort with a pool in the middle, and a Bar where you can get awsome Michiladas . (Awesome Crew at the bar, they where a lot of fun)
Room we had was huge, with a comfortable bed. Parking provided in garages or outside. Staff mostly friendly. Quiet in the evening.
I would give a rating of good if possible. But definitely not average.

Stayed: August 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 8 August 2017

Last year I spent a long weekend with friends of mine and was very disappointed with the behavior of people at the pool. There was a lack of security which allowed the party atmosphere to get out of control (non-guest using the pool, food and alcohol from the outside and fighting). My family returned for our annual summer visit this past July with the hopes that things had improve and I can tell you that they did. The large parties of non-guests was not there and the drunken behavior was minimal. The pool floats were a little bit much but I can get over that. We stayed in a newly remodeled room and found the change very nice. Thanks for the improvements and keep them coming.

• Stayed: July 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 8 August 2017

Great pool. Big rooms. Slow wifi. Got two rooms together. Grandchildren loved it. Planning a trip to the tram today and to go to the Palm Springs street fair on Thursday. Lots of umbrellas at the pool.

Room Tip: 2 bedroom is big
  • Stayed: August 2017, travelled with family
1  Thank kamkam93
Reviewed 6 August 2017

I'll start off with the annoying part. We got there right after check-in time at 4:00pm on a weekday. I left my husband and son in the car and went in - to be disappointed at the LOOONG line. Which moved VERY slowly on account of there only being 2 clerks on duty, taking FOREVER with each person. Yet hmmm, for SOME reason there were about 4-5 available clerks at the timeshare desk doing nothing. Finally after 5:00 I got waited on and I don't know why it took SO LONG to get all the paperwork finished with me - when I had already pre-paid!!! Another nearby customer mentioned she had gotten there at TWO o'clock and was only getting checked in now. By now, there was no more line, so some advice I'd wished I'd known beforehand. DO NOT GET THERE EARLY OR EVEN ON TIME. Get there at FIVE o'clock and you'll be all set. I was so exhausted by this time I bypassed the stupid timeshare desk entirely. If this is how they want to present their first impression of their resort, no way do I want to own a part of this. OK. Now onto the good part of the review: Parking was awesome, we have a small car and thus was allowed to park in their cooler underground parking lot. Each building has their own, with an elevator up to the rooms. Very convenient. If you have a tall SUV you must park up in the hot outdoor lot. We were in the Canyon Building, room 4357. Must have been a renovated room, since it was super clean and modern. We had a 2 bedroom, kitchen, living/dining area, bath and balcony which overlooked the central fountain area. It was huge! Huge living room, huge master bedroom, huge soaker tub. Can't complain about anything. The beds were really comfy, gave us a great sleep! Air conditioner worked great. Pool was also very nice, lots of fun for everyone. The less crowded time seemed to be in the morning - we got there around 9 or 10ish I think and there were plenty of chairs available. Afternoon and especially early evening got very crowded. Food and drink prices at Splashes cafe seemed reasonable for a resort. No restaurants in the area, but grocery stores not very far away - we got some things there to stock the fridge. Downtown Palm Springs maybe 3 miles away down the road, not hard to find. Oh, I do have to complain about the "free" wifi which is actually NOT free but paid for by your daily resort fee. It's horrible. Mostly we could not connect at all and gave up, using our own hotspot. Ask if you can decline it, but they probably will say no. As nice as the room was, I really can't understand why people would want to buy a timeshare here. There's not a whole lot to do here to commit yourself to 2 weeks here every single year.

Room Tip: Our room in the Canyon building seemed recently renovated. No pool view, though.
  • Stayed: July 2017, travelled with family