“Outdoor at the Cyote Bar and Grill”
Review of Blue Coyote Grill

Blue Coyote Grill
Reserve with OpenTable
Blue Coyote Grill is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #63 of 348 Restaurants in Palm Springs
Cuisines: Mexican
Good for: Child-friendly, Groups, Local cuisine
Dining options: Breakfast, Dinner, After-hours, Lunch, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Cross street: Alejo
Reviewed 18 November 2017

We arrived a bit after 5 in the afternoon. We were met and seated in their outdoor patio which is right along the street. It was getting a bit cool however, there was an over head heater right over the table. The heat took the chill off of the evening. However, about 20 minutes before we were going to leave the heat turned off. I did not ask to have the heater turned on again.

The entry and interior is designed to accommodate handicapped using a walker or a wheel chair. The entry is level with the sidewalk so it is easy to enter the business. There is a gentle inclining ramp to the out door patio and plenty of room to use a wheel chair at the table or set a walker to the side.

The atmosphere is nice. However, the street noise at times made it difficult to carry on a conversation across the table. The street noise was really evident when motor cycles went by. Or, when someone started a motorcycle right out side the seating area. Other than the street noise it is very pleasant. However, if I would dine there again I would stay inside.

The waiter was Andres T and he was very efficient and at the same time friendly. He took our drink order and brought them almost immediately. He came back and took our food order and the food order was at the table within about 10 minutes. We were in no hurry so the promptness of bringing the food was not that important.

My wife and I split a Pollo Maranj which was very good. There was no charge for the split dish. The other three people ordered different menu items all of which were very tasty and hot off the stove.

The restaurant is child friendly. However, there were no families in the restaurant when we were there.

Reviewed 15 November 2017 via mobile

Great stiff margarita. I never tried the food but looked good. Definitely go for drinks. Had a great ambience outside we got a private table away from everyone else. Great service to.

Reviewed 9 November 2017

I try to eat here at least once or twice a year, and it is often the sole reason for going to Palm Springs. They weren't very, busy but the service and food were not up to their usual standards. My order was wrong and I was half done with my meal before I was able to flag down someone to help me. The waiter never came back to see if everything was OK. I will still probably go back, but this recent experience has taken some of the shine off my pleasant memories.

Reviewed 7 November 2017

We stopped in on Pride Sunday as a party of 7 for brunch and were surprised to find any seating. Some ordered breakfast, some ordered lunch and it was all fantastic! We were served quickly and had friendly service.

Reviewed 4 November 2017

We were in for a weekend from Missouri. Place was recommended and we we were very happy! Wonderful outside seating and the food was outstanding. The margaritas are what everyone talks about... potent, but good. Service was excellent.