“Great experience”

Ranked #21 of 73 Hotels in Palm Springs
Fresno, California
“Great experience”
Reviewed 29 December 2011

It was awesome! We stayed in a sweet with jacuzzi, 2 rooms and 2 flat screen TVs. It's a small boutique hotel. It is renovated, very clean and cozy. Located very close from downtown. The only suggestions from our friends were to add coffee maker for the rooms. The hotel is new and I'm sure more additions are coming soon. I personally was happy with everything we found in the room - drier, iron, refrigerator, bar... Pool and hot tub was very nice too. They also have the best mexican restaurant and bar in Palm Springs (El Mirasol) right on the peoperty. Food was great. I will stay there every time now if we go to Palm Springs again.

• Stayed November 2011

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (63)
Java, Indonesia
Reviewed 9 November 2011

My wife and I were on holiday of Southern California and we were looking for a side trip after doing Disneyland, Universal Studios and the LA thing. We decided to take a weekend to the desert. We selected this property by the TA reviews and we were so happy we stayed at this cozy, quaint, boutique and unique property. The staff were so attentive and genuinely warm and friendly. We look forward to returning on our next trip.

1 Thank Richard M
Venice, Florida
Reviewed 30 October 2011

This is my kind of hotel - love the tile - and general taste in decorations.

If I could pre order my list of hotels I would stay at - this is what I want.

The restaurant is very good - wow

Room Tip: very cozy - quite and lovely
1 Thank mike r
San Diego, California
Reviewed 11 October 2011

Nicely done renovation of one of the old motels in Palm Springs. Everything is well thought out with large rooms, great bathrooms with a peaceful, comfortable and relaxing setting all throughout the property. The rooms were quiet and clean with very comfortable beds. Views from the poolside chaise lounges of the mountain are amazing. El Mirasol, the second location of the fabulous Mexican restaurant is located on property with poolside bar and food service. The Mexican food offered in the restaurant is pretty much the best I've ever had (shy of my own mother's cooking!) Everything was delicious. Service was friendly and efficient from the front desk staff, restaurant bartenders and servers to poolside. My husband and I will be back for sure!

1 Thank espressogirl67
Anaheim, California
Reviewed 26 September 2011

My husband and I decided to go to Palm Springs for one day to relax. He found Los Arboles Hotel on Hotels.com. We thought it looked nice online so we booked it.
The hotel is fairly new, everything about it is very nice; the decor outside and inside the rooms is very beautiful.
We stayed in a small room the website called it the Express room, it is small but very nice and very clean. It has a flat screen TV, a cozy bed, and I loved the bathroom amenities by L'Occitane.
Overall, this hotel is a great place stay and if I were you i'd give it a try!

Room Tip: I doubted staying in an Express room because I thought the smaller room would be less "attracti...
  • Stayed September 2011, travelled as a couple