“Delicious Find!”

Cuisines: Healthy
Good for: Child-friendly, Local cuisine
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast
Reviewed 24 October 2016

We were in Palm Springs for four days and we ate here for breakfast three times! The service is so friendly and the place is cozy and clean. The decor is very pretty. If you have not had a pitaya bowl...this is the place to try it. Fantastic! The vegan salad sampler was really something! The Oscar breakfast omelet was delicious. We also enjoyed a fruit smoothie every time we went. Can't wait to return.

Reviewed 23 October 2016

had eaten here a back in february while with friends, service was adequate, and the food was great & fresh, will certainly re-visit when next in palm springs.

Reviewed 19 October 2016

We stumbled upon Palm Greens Cafe as we were riding bikes in Palm Springs. We enjoyed our late breakfast there so much that we returned the next day! I'm don't consider myself a vegetarian, but the vegetarian meals I enjoyed here were completely flavorful and well-prepared. The restaurant is popular, so be ready to wait, but the wait is well worth it. I recommend breakfast tacos and macrobiotic bowl --both dishes were generous portions. Also the blueberry acai smoothie is pretty yum--

Reviewed 12 October 2016

We arrived at 8:15 AM and were met by a surly fellow who did not enjoy public contact. He became our server as we were the only one in this place.
The menu was costly and with $3 coffee.
The Palm scramble was eggs and a stirfry with assorted veggies accented with ginger. This was tasty.
Oscar's burrito was more troublesome. The outer wrap was like paper. The minimal amount of egg and avocado was dominated by the jalapenos. The bacon and beans were a no show.
Since we were all by ourselves we thought that Smiley would offer to refill water and coffee, but, no such luck.
This is a small place and with the type of service we got, I can't see it getting much larger.

Reviewed 25 September 2016 via mobile

What a great choice for vegan/vegetarians and those who are not!

We arrived before 9:00 on a weekday and were the first ones there. We were greeted immediately and had our coffee and hot tea served promptly. What a wonderfully calm and serene atmosphere.

Our breakfasts were delicious! I had a delicious vegan breakfast bowl and my partner had Oscar's burrito. Both were tasty and the homemade salsa was wonderful.

With 2 beverages and 2 breakfasts, our bill was approximately 30.00. My breakfast bowl was so large, however, that I had the leftovers for lunch.

I will always have breakfast here when I'm in Palm Springs. This place rocks!