“Organic Gluten Free Blueberry Pancakes”
Review of Palm Greens Cafe

Palm Greens Cafe
Ranked #48 of 340 Restaurants in Palm Springs
Cuisines: Healthy
Good for: Local cuisine, Child-friendly
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast
Reviewed 26 July 2016

We had done some research and found that this restaurant serves gluten free foods. Bonus, the food they serve is also organic. We stopped by this restaurant because I have celiac disease and finding a nice breakfast place is difficult. I tried their GF blueberry pancakes, yummy. The batter has some banana, it was tasty. the other people in the party can eat anything. they also enjoyed the meal. The coffee is ground and brewed fresh! very good.

Reviewed 22 July 2016

I looked up this cafe online in anticipation to a trip to Palm Springs. I stopped here after a six hour drive from Sedona. I was tired and hungry. This cafe was a nice respite after a long drive. The cafe is modestly furnished and inviting; wait staff was attentive and kind. I took my waiter's recommendation and ordered a vegan ruben (on marbled rye) with a lavender lemonade. I cannot remember a sandwich tasting so good. The warm sour kraut was especially delicious; the tempeh was beautifully seasoned. I ate every morsel AND the vegan slaw to boot. The lavender lemonade was delicious at the time. (I have since made it myself and the homemade version topped the restaurant one, which tasted a bit too much like lemonade mix vice freshly squeezed lemon juice lemonade). Overall, however, a very nice meal at this casual establishment in Palm Springs.

Reviewed 20 July 2016

What a great experience! The food was excellent and the staff went above and beyond for us. We arrived at 8:50 - not knowing the restaurant closed at 9:00. At 9:10 we asked what time they closed - only to be told to not worry about it - take our time - enjoy the food - they couldn't have been nicer! We never felt rushed and we enjoyed every morsel of food. I will most certainly go back!

Reviewed 16 July 2016

I've stopped here twice on two separate occasions going through Palm Springs, when I was craving some healthy greens and clean food. Delighted with my food both times! It's on my map for a stop every time I'm in Palm Springs.

Reviewed 15 July 2016 via mobile

We discovered this nice cafe on one of our walks and we were pleasantly surprised. Food was great and the service is fantastic. The waiter is one of the friendliest you can imagine and it makes things easier. The food can be vegan or other. The ambiance was great and we had a great time. Sure, I would recommend it to anyone who wants to try something new and fresh.