All reviewsfull kitchenwalk in closettennis courtshuge balconylarge suiteshallway carpettwo blockswet bartwo sinkssherman's delidowntown palm springsexercise roomnice poolliving areaone bedroom suiteclose to downtownwesley
Reviewed 1 July 2018

I'm echoing what another person said in his/her review - "giving this place 5 stars not because of any glitz or glam but because of the bang you get for your buck here."

We had a one-bedroom and it was huge! Our daughter took over the living area and slept on the pull-out couch and we took over the bedroom with a comfortable king bed and master bathroom. Loved the full kitchen - made breakfast each day and a couple of lunches. Highlight of my mornings was to eat breakfast on our large balcony, which faced the pool and mountains. The pool area is perfect! Never was over crowded when we went and always looked after and cleaned up. I used the exercise/weight room downstairs one morning. It was ok, nothing fancy. The staff was friendly and helpful each time we encountered them or had a question. Loved the ease of parking in their underground lot. Within walking distance to downtown PS. Very quiet! No noise from neighbors or any street noise so we enjoyed a good night's sleep each night!

It is a warn-down building in the interior halls and can be a long walk to the lobby and pool, depending what part of the building you are in. But the cleanliness and size of the rooms, plus the location and pool make up for it - you can't beat the price for what you get!

Room Tip: Ask for a mountain view
  • Stayed: April 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 18 June 2018

the condos are very large, needs some updates but the workers are all so awesome, walk 2 blocks one way at the main events walk another 2 blocks the other way at the Spa Casino its my favorite place to stay

Stayed: March 2018
Reviewed 12 June 2018 via mobile

Absolutely the nicest staff and the most comfortable condo we have ever experienced. Older looking in the hallway but the room was fresh and updated and felt like a home away from home. Almost wish I could live here

Stayed: June 2018, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Branden N
Reviewed 8 June 2018 via mobile

We have been going to Palm Springs for about 35 years. We have stayed in almost all the hotels close to downtown and now the Casino. We have been to the Marquis Villas for about 25 years. There have been up and downs with our stays there. It changed ownership a few years ago and at one point the elevator was not working. The hotel was dated but had huge potential. In the last 2 years I have seen a big change with the rooms and yes the elevator is now working. The pool area is big with a nice spa. They also have tennis courts. The rates have been good for the size of rooms. The biggest improvement is the front desk. Led by Christine they are very helpful and friendly. We already have booked another 4 nights in August. Thanks for a great week we just had.
Andy and Margo

Stayed: June 2018, travelled as a couple
1  Thank amvalle4
Reviewed 28 May 2018 via mobile

I'm giving this place 5 stars not because of any glitz or glam (it's by no means a ritzy hotel), but because of the bang you get for your buck here. The standard rooms here are HUGE and come with a full kitchen, large patio or balcony area, big bathtub and 1.5 bathrooms. They have a nice pool area with jacuzzi, a little wading pool that my toddlers loved, and a weight room with restrooms downstairs. There is no restaurant onsite, but the hotel is within a couple blocks walking distance to all the shops and restaurants on Palm Canyon Dr. There's even a great little deli right nextdoor. The staff is friendly, parking is easy in their underground lot and the location is central to Palm Springs. I'll definitely book here again next time I'm in area.

Stayed: May 2018, travelled with family