All reviews social hour other guests hot tub other resorts nice guys clothing optional resort men's resort gay male low key continental breakfast is full kitchen yogurt happy hour stay in palm springs nice pool close to downtown killian
Reviewed 16 August 2017

I've been shopping around Palm Springs this summer trying various resorts to replace previous favorites that have been sold and changed. I was seriously pleased with my 3 night stay at Escape. I've already booked another stay for 4 nights.

Away from the crazy environment of Warm Sands, but close enough to the center of town to have easy access to the good restaurants and night life.

This is a small property with just the right number of rooms to give it a warm, friently and intimate feel. The pool is pristine and warm, perfect for after dark swimming and hanging out without getting cold in the evening air. The hot tub is, well, ... it's HOT.

The towels, linens and pillows were very high quality and the bed is more comfortable than my own at home.

Serve yourself continental breakfast is simple, but adequate. It offered the usual assortment of yogurt, bagels, spreads, gourmet coffee and juices.

Housekeeping is about the best I've ever experienced. My room was always made up promptly in the morning and was super clean when they were finished. I was very impressed with the obvious pride they take in their job.

The owners live nearby and were frequently on the property watching over things. It's a very well run operation.

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled solo
Mark H, Owner at Escape, responded to this reviewResponded 17 August 2017

We are so happy you found us and look forward to your next visit! Thank you so much for posting your review too.

Reviewed 25 July 2017

What a great place to come and unwind and relax by the pool! The owners are so friendly and have literally thought of everything to make the stay as effortless and enjoyable as possible. The rooms are spacious and very clean and designed really well. The pool is warm with cooling fountains - and the jets in the hot tub can't be beat! The breakfast was perfect and there is ample parking and free fast wi-fi. This is an A++ resort that attracts a great crowd. A perfect alternative to some of the other men's resorts in Palm Springs which can tend to attract more of a party crowd. This was just the right mix of quiet and fun and we can't wait to return!!

Room Tip: Upgrade to the larger room with a kitchen
  • Stayed: July 2017, travelled as a couple
Mark H, Owner at Escape, responded to this reviewResponded 17 August 2017

Thanks so much for your great review. A++ is hard to always live up to, but we promise to do our best! We hope to see you another time soon. :)

Reviewed 13 July 2017

Just returned from a 3 night stay at Escape, and my husband and I were impressed! We selected Escape because we wanted a relaxing, clothing optional resort that didn't have a party-party atmosphere. The grounds were immaculate and well landscaped and felt like a world away. The pool deck had plenty of comfortable lounge furniture (including brand new rafts) and even misters on a timed switch The 6PM reception was a great chance to connect with other guests and kick off your evening in Palm Springs.

Our room was very clean, with daily housekeeping service spot on. The bathroom was recently renovated and was spotless. Having a small kitchenette and outdoor patio with furniture was the icing on the cake.

The complimentary continental breakfast served in the lobby had a nice selection and gave us all we needed to kick off our daily adventures. Service from the owners, Greg & Mark (along with their team), was warm and genuine.

The location was extremely close to the downtown strip and a few of the gay bars - accessible via rental car, a short Uber ride or the Buz bus that had a stop nearby. We can't wait to return.

• Stayed: July 2017, travelled as a couple
Mark H, Owner at Escape, responded to this reviewResponded 17 August 2017

Thanks guys, we are so happy you enjoyed your stay. We look forward to seeing you again!

Reviewed 6 July 2017

The great thing about this place it is cozy, secure, and private. The guys who run it are terrific.. very kind and cheerful. From every room you can step out on the pool, so you can just go back and forth from the pool to your room as you wish. The rooms were very nice and had everything you needed. The nights I stayed there had 6pm social hour, so that was fun. Most of the time I just enjoyed being quiet and swam in the pool or bathed in the sun. Located close enough to downtown to use Lyft for a few bucks to get you to dinner or drinks.

Room Tip: Two size rooms, king and superior king. I think there are also a few with two queens.
  • Stayed: July 2017, travelled solo
Mark H, Owner at Escape, responded to this reviewResponded 10 July 2017

Thanks for the very kind review, we appreciate it! Just a FYI for other readers, not only is Lyft a great option, but the free BUZZ! Bus shuttle picks up a block away too. (We are only 1 mile from the center of downtown and the center of the gay bars.)

Reviewed 28 May 2017

I've stayed in a few resorts in the springs. I really like the area around Escape. The pool was really clean, everything in the room and around the grounds worked. I can tell the owners care for the property. We didn't get to attend social hour, but that also looked fun when we walked by.

Room Tip: All of the rooms are close to the pool There wasn't a bad room.
  • Stayed: May 2017, travelled with friends
1  Thank michael d
Mark H, Owner at Escape, responded to this reviewResponded 31 May 2017

Thank you for your review, we hope to see you another time soon!