All reviewsgay placescomplimentary margaritashot tubowners and stafffriendly resortnew friendscontinental breakfastan enjoyable staywell maintained and cleanspent a weekperfect balanceclothing optional resortsecond homeeach morningrooms are beautifulbit datedgreat room
Reviewed 18 March 2018

This was my second visit to the resort, and like the first time, it was excellent. Steven, Michael and David made us feel most welcome and comfortable. The setting is fantastic, close to downtown, and very relaxed and enjoyable. I recommend this place to one and all, and can’t wait to go back again next year!

Room Tip: Call soon - the place books quickly
Stayed: March 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 15 March 2018

We return every year during our visit to the Indian Wells tennis tournament. The owners Steven and Michael, as well as G. M. David, are very accommodating. Great room, inviting pool, continental breakfast, WiFi and we’ll-groomed property.

Room Tip: Clothing optional resort for gay men
Stayed: March 2018, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Horst M
Reviewed 14 March 2018

M & S graciously accepted a last minute request for accommodations as I was heading out to visit friends in PS from the LA area. I noticed rooms had been redecorated and updated since my last stay as well as the garden and outside being relandscaped. Overall a great trip made better by coming back to a place that always feels like home with the privacy and amenities. Wonderful place to come back to and a great price! Thanks once again.

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled solo
Reviewed 3 March 2018

This was my first stay at Triangle Inn, and I booked a room sight unseen. The room was well-appointed, spacious, and felt like home-away-from-home. Owners and staff were friendly and attentive, accommodating even the smallest request. The atmosphere was relaxed, and the smaller size of the resort makes it easier to get acquainted with your neighbors. An enjoyable stay. I will be returning.

• Stayed: February 2018, travelled solo
Reviewed 19 January 2018

During our visit to Triangles from Boise, Idaho, we were welcomed by the resort staff and always had our accommodations met! The pool and hot tub were very relaxing and the outdoor music was a perfect backdrop. We will definitely be returning and can't wait to see Palm Springs again!

• Stayed: January 2018, travelled with friends