All reviews gay places other guests hot tub gay resort continental breakfast owners and staff friendly resort new friends pride weekend spent a week well maintained and clean an enjoyable stay clothing optional resort relaxing place to stay each morning rooms are beautiful bit dated
Reviewed 15 March 2018

We return every year during our visit to the Indian Wells tennis tournament. The owners Steven and Michael, as well as G. M. David, are very accommodating. Great room, inviting pool, continental breakfast, WiFi and we’ll-groomed property.

Room Tip: Clothing optional resort for gay men
Stayed: March 2018, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Horst M
Reviewed 14 March 2018

M & S graciously accepted a last minute request for accommodations as I was heading out to visit friends in PS from the LA area. I noticed rooms had been redecorated and updated since my last stay as well as the garden and outside being relandscaped. Overall a great trip made better by coming back to a place that always feels like home with the privacy and amenities. Wonderful place to come back to and a great price! Thanks once again.

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled solo
Reviewed 3 March 2018

This was my first stay at Triangle Inn, and I booked a room sight unseen. The room was well-appointed, spacious, and felt like home-away-from-home. Owners and staff were friendly and attentive, accommodating even the smallest request. The atmosphere was relaxed, and the smaller size of the resort makes it easier to get acquainted with your neighbors. An enjoyable stay. I will be returning.

• Stayed: February 2018, travelled solo
Reviewed 19 January 2018

During our visit to Triangles from Boise, Idaho, we were welcomed by the resort staff and always had our accommodations met! The pool and hot tub were very relaxing and the outdoor music was a perfect backdrop. We will definitely be returning and can't wait to see Palm Springs again!

• Stayed: January 2018, travelled with friends
1  Thank k_costafloral
Reviewed 9 November 2017

Just back from my 5th or 6th stay at Triangle, my preferred gay inn in Palm Springs. It has a great location near downtown, beautiful landscaping, and large well equipped suites, with excellent housekeeping. I have stayed at or visited other gay resorts in Palm Springs and their rooms are often much smaller for more money. Owners and staff are welcoming and try hard to please. A great base for enjoying the gay scene of Palm Springs as well as for visiting the desert and mountains around the area.

• Stayed: November 2017, travelled with friends