All reviews sweet life social hour steam room other guests west wing happy hour roma suite owners and staff clothing optional place new friends make your own waffles gay men continental breakfast cocktail hour quiet neighborhood places in palm springs each morning
Reviewed 13 July 2018 via mobile

We had a great time visiting LDV for the second time. Great location central to the downtown area and gay bars. Two lovely pools. This place attracts a good group of guys. Not a really sexually charged place, but maybe just a little. Good spa, also!

Stayed: July 2018, travelled as a couple
1  Thank EastAtlantaCouple
Matt K, Manager at La Dolce Vita Resort & Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 20 July 2018

Thank you for taking the time for writing us a review! We are so glad you enjoyed your second stay with us and can't wait for the third! We hope to see you again soon.

Reviewed 4 July 2018 via mobile

Had a wonderful overnight stay at La Dolce Vita. Robert and Ty were very welcoming and warm. They offered great recommendations for where to go for dining and Nightlife.

Place was just what I needed for my overnight stay after coming from Joshua Tree. Had a minor glitch with the A/C but Ty came quickly and upgraded me to a better room. It was much appreciated.

The place was quiet as it wasn't peak season which is just what I was looking for as I like going to the craziness and instead of it a few steps away. Hotel is about a 8 to 10 minute cab ride to "town" (downtown?) Palms Springs where the hustle and bustle is. Breakfast was sufficient. My only suggestion is some protein like the addition of sausage or bacon etc.

Excited to see the update to this place coming this summer. Thanks again Robert, Ty, and Andy for a very brief but wonderful stay.

Stayed: July 2018, travelled solo
Matt K, Manager at La Dolce Vita Resort & Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 9 July 2018

Thank you, Paul! We are glad you were able to experience the Sweet Life with us and get some rest and relaxation after your trip to Joshua Tree. You hit in on the head, our location in the Deep Well neighborhood, provides guests with both a comfortable and quiet atmosphere and quick access to downtown. We look forward to seeing you again soon and can't wait to share all of our updates with you.

Reviewed 30 June 2018

This was my first time at the hotel. I have already booked a return in October.
The owner Matt and his staff were so friendly and helpful ,I felt like they really cared for
Me and my comfort .
I have stayed at many of the gay hotels in town ,this one is truly one of the best!
Matt told me of the plans to redo the rooms this summer. I look forward to going back
In october. I would recommend LA Dolce Vita Resort to anyone!
Phil ,from San diego

Room Tip: Almost all the rooms are around one of the two large pools.
  • Stayed: June 2018, travelled solo
1  Thank phillip g

Thank you, Phillip! It was great meeting you and having you on property. Our goal at La Dolce Vita is to be the most inviting and friendliest Men's resort in town and I am so happy you enjoyed your stay with us. We look forward to seeing you in October!

Reviewed 27 June 2018

I had a great stay at La Dolce Vita. The folks there were very attentive and pleasant. I did have a problem with the AC in my room, but they immediately moved me to another room....at 11 PM.

Great place!

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled solo

Hi Rick, thank you for the review. We do apologize again about the a/c malfunction, but am glad we were able to handle everything that evening for you. Despite this mishap, I hope you were still able to enjoy your vacation with us while looking for new homes! We look forward to seeing you again when our renovation is complete.

Warm Regards,

Reviewed 26 June 2018

I had not visited in about a year and decided to pop down for a weekend with a friend. I did not realize property had been sold. Was so happy to see new investments being made to such a great space. The new manager pointed out and shared a lot of the wonderful upgrades being made. don't get me wrong always liked it but the face lift in process is going to really make it the most beautiful all male resort in the desert. If you love the heat you can not beat the summer special rates. Staff was very nice on all levels. Looking forward to my next stay

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled with friends
1  Thank orrkeith

Thank you, Keith for the great review! It makes us so happy when guests see the hard work we are putting in to making La Dolce Vita the friendliest and nicest Men's Resort in Palm Springs. It was great having you on property and look forward to your next visit with us.