Best Western Plus Las Brisas Hotel(Palm Springs)(Great Value!)
US$120
US$101
Savings alert! 14% below average rates

The price you found is 14% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$118/night.

Free cancellation until 27/07
US$118
US$95
Savings alert! 14% below average rates

The price you found is 14% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$110/night.

Hilton Palm Springs(Palm Springs)(Great Value!)
US$129
US$113
Savings alert! 23% below average rates

The price you found is 23% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$146/night.

Hyatt Palm Springs(Palm Springs)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 25/07
US$147
US$127
Hotel Zoso(Palm Springs)
US$105
US$102
Savings alert! 41% below average rates

The price you found is 41% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$173/night.

US$139
US$104
Savings alert! 17% below average rates

The price you found is 17% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$126/night.

Andreas Hotel & Spa(Palm Springs)(Great Value!)
US$149
US$130
Orbitz.com
Savings alert! 49% below average rates

The price you found is 49% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$255/night.

The Palm Springs Hotel(Palm Springs)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 26/07
US$172
US$166
Savings alert! 17% below average rates

The price you found is 17% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$199/night.

Vista Grande Resort - A Gay Mens Resort(Palm Springs)(Great Value!)
Book now, pay at stay
US$279
US$270
Hotels.com
1,291 results
All reviewsel jefebright colorspool areatequila barpool partypurple carpetcolorful hoteltacosping pong tablefun hotelfree shuttleyounger crowdshuttle servicefun atmospherethird floorbachelorette partyfitness center
Reviewed 29 November 2017 via mobile

My friend and I took a last minute day trip to PS as the weather was great. We were familiar with this hotel from seeing it during PS Pride a few weeks prior. The rainbow color scheme of this place is so great. The commons area have colorful hammocks that were one of the first places that we went once checking in. Loved the front desk and bar staff (male bartender working on Sunday morning was gorgeous). The lobby is cozy and inviting. Room had all of the amenities that we needed including a small outdoor patio. Great location, no more than a 10 minute Lyft ride from most attractions in PS. We will definitely be staying here again!

Stayed: November 2017, travelled with friends
2  Thank Stacy K
Adam R, Guest Relations Manager at The Saguaro Palm Springs, responded to this reviewResponded 4 December 2017

Hey there! Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us a review! We absolutely appreciate it! Hope to see you again real soon!

Reviewed 28 November 2017 via mobile

We just finished a 5 day trip and loved this hotel!! The customer service was amazing from the time we were picked up at the airport until we checked out! Every staff member was so welcoming, it was awesome! Anytime we would walk by the housekeeping staff, maintenance staff, or front desk staff they always acknowledged us with a smile, a hello and an enjoy your day! One of our favourite spots was the pool. It was the exact experience we were hoping for...xlounging by the pool in nice loungers, using the floaties they provide, relaxing in the hot tubs while sipping delicious frozen drinks! The pool staff are amazing too, so friendly and they are always keeping the pool area clean. There is plenty of food choices too. There is a lovely spot to sit outside and enjoy your breakfast. El Jefe is a nice place to sit and enjoy supper and food service is also offered at the pool. There are hammocks to rest in and enjoy the sun, games outside to play as well ping pong inside, and bicycles to use. We were not disappointed with this hotel and don’t think you will be either! We will be back next year to enjoy it again!! Thanks you Saguaro staff for making our holiday a great one and taking the time to get to know your visitors!!

Stayed: November 2017, travelled with friends
1  Thank jddaj

Reviewed 27 November 2017

I booked the Seguaro based on a recommendation from a friend. I don't know if it's because it was the day after Thanksgiving that had anything to do with my stay but it was the worst customer service I've ever experienced. I was pretty disappointed because it had great press reviews from the likes of Vogue.

First of all, you should know (since it doesn't seem to be posted on the site) that check-in is at a bogus hour of 4PM. It's also not mentioned in your confirmation e-mail.

Second, 95% of the time there is only one person working front desk and they are overwhelmed. Again, maybe because of the time I went that it was so busy.

Third, the pool area was busy and filled with kids. In addition, the staff was moody and rude. The towel supply was never refilled. When I politely asked one of the staff members for a towel, he rudely replied "this is for reserved day beds only, you need to go to front desk." So in my dripping wet bathing suit he sent me to the front desk where I had to wait an additional 20 minutes to ask for a hotel since there was a massive queue. So much for their tagline "don't lift a finger."

Then I called front desk/house cleaning three times and waited 30 minutes because I had no shampoo/conditioner/soap. I ended up just rinsing off with no toiletries because it never came and I was fed up. OH. Also, there was no hot water me entire stay. So, there I am basically just rinsing off with cold water.

I will say, because of my tragic experience, the hotel offered me the "black friday" rate of $89 that night which was more than half of what the booking fee was and offered me a late check-out. I didn't take advantage of the late check out because I was fed up with the hotel and noisy kids dominating the pool area. Yeah I got a "decent" rate but only because I threw a fit and that rate wasn't even worth it with all of the headaches I dealt with. It was not a relaxing stay and that was my expectation for this hotel and the palm springs. Oh well. My recommendation: pay the extra buck and just go to the Ace hotel or get an airbnb.

Cheers!

• Stayed: November 2017, travelled with friends
2  Thank Erin D
Adam R, Guest Relations Manager at The Saguaro Palm Springs, responded to this reviewResponded 1 December 2017

Hello, Erin.

I am rather concerned as to several aspects of your review. I'd like to invite you to contact me directly to further discuss the details of the stay. We value our guests feedback and always jump for the opportunity to listen! As a team, the Saguaro Palm Springs strives to provide an exemplary level of service to all of our guests. Clearly you were not able to experience this. I truly would like to make this right. I have listed my direct contact info bellow and look forward to speaking with you.

Adam Ramirez | Guest Experience Manager
aramirez@thesaguaro.com
(760)323-1711

Reviewed 26 November 2017

For my birthday in October I decided to take a staycation with my girlfriend instead of going out of town. The Saguaro was the perfect place to relax and unwind. My suite overlooked the pool, the suite was spacious with all the necessary amenities and much more. For my birthday get together my friends met us in El Jefe Tequila Bar located off the lobby for a fun celebration. During our stay we chilled by the pool, dined on the outside patio at the newly renovated Rocco’s Electric restaurant where Mark our server was the best. Thanks to the Matt, the General Manager and congrats to your entire staff for a memorable stay!!!

Room Tip: Ask for a room with a view of the pool or mountains
  • Stayed: October 2017, travelled with friends
Adam R, Guest Relations Manager at The Saguaro Palm Springs, responded to this reviewResponded 27 November 2017

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us a review! I'm so glad that you and your friends were able to celebrate your Birthday with us! Happy-Birthday by the way!!!
Come back and see us again soon, thanks again!

Adam Ramirez | Guest Experience Manager
(760)323-1711

Reviewed 24 November 2017

I checked in during a weekend this month where there was a big pool party. I could hear it from my room. The room was shabby and when I checked the mattress for bed bugs (something standard I do) I found a dark stain. I left. I don't think this hotel is as nice as the promo photos.

• Stayed: November 2017, travelled solo
Adam R, Guest Relations Manager at The Saguaro Palm Springs, responded to this reviewResponded 24 November 2017

Hey Liz,

I see that you were met with some less than favorable experiences during your recent stay. Our pool party season has ended and the time for relaxation has begun. I'd like to invite you back for a complimentary 1 (one) night stay. I hope you'll give us another chance to provide you with a true Saguaro experience.