All reviewsbar scenefire pitice waterprivate patioenjoyed our staylocation was perfectshower headwould stay againdowntown palm springsbeautiful groundsyogurtlove this placemelvynpropertyupgradestoiletrieshammocks
Reviewed 10 August 2018

It’s difficult to constantly live up to expectations, but it’s extraordinary to consistently surpass them in customer service and aesthetic. This hotel is something I’d like to keep secret, but you must stay here if you’d like to experience the very finest in accommodations. Very adult property, very old school, but not outdated in the slightest. Ingleside Inn is the most wonderful place in the history of time.

• Stayed: August 2018, travelled solo
Reviewed 8 August 2018 via mobile

There's only 30 rooms in this gem of a boutique hotel. The rooms are mixed with old style charm and luxury linens. The pool area is really nice with umbrella covered tables and hammocks on the surrounding lawn area. We'd definitely stay here again.

Stayed: July 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 6 August 2018

Ingleside Inn is a beautiful place to stay and I have added it to my favorite places in CA.
The Inn is a historic landmark that has been remodeled for a minimum number of visitors. While minimalistic furnishings the rooms are very adequate. The grounds are beautifully maintained and the staff is very friendly and accommodating. Our room had a beautifull view of the Jacinto Mountains.

• Stayed: August 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 3 August 2018

From the minute we checked in the staff was gracious, accommodating, and made my fiance and I feel transported to a more, lets say elegant time. As we were early, they invited us to wait at the bar in Melvyn's (also recently refurbished). While there we met a musician who invited us to come back for Pro-Jam. We did (what an absolute treat!) Before we could finish our cocktails the manager (whose name I cannot recall - but is also the hotel's part time Yogi) came to give us the keys and show us to our room. Beautiful and simple. No hipster macrame nonsense here (an unfortunate trend presently afflicting the desert) - the room was tastefully decorated in an almost art deco/spanish flair. I could go on for days but a must stay...and a definite return for me!

• Stayed: August 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 1 August 2018

I never stayed at a boutique hotel and shyed away from them, but the Ingleside opened my eyes. The property was awesome and every aspect of the service was great. I almost hate writing this review because it's a jewel I want to keep for myself.

• Stayed: July 2018, travelled as a couple