“A great place for breakfast.”
Review of Just Java Coffee

Just Java Coffee
Ranked #1 of 12 Coffee & Tea in Palm Desert
Description: Just Java is known for the best gourmet coffee and pastry products in the valley. We offer bagels, breakfast sandwiches, and fruit smoothies.
Reviewed 2 September 2018 via mobile

Well worth a visit for breakfast if you are in Palm Desert. The ladies serving were really pleasant, the service was good and the food very nice. The ham and cheese croissant was tasty and although I got fruit with it rather than the boiled egg I had asked for , I thought the fruit platter was really nice. Banana and grapes with a mixture of fresh berries and kiwi fruit. All washed down with some breakfast tea. A great way to start the day!

Date of visit: September 2018

Reviewed 19 November 2017 via mobile

We had the special turkey, cheese, bacon, avocado croissant sandwich, with an avocado and cilantro sauce, which was delicious and came with a big cup of fruit (a mix of fruits, and not just the typical honey dew and cantaloupe). My white chocolate mocha was also tasty. We also got a chocolate muffin, which they served warm. The service was kind, helpful, and responsive, and when I decided I’d like my sandwich better warm instead of cold, they happily took the avocado off (so it would stay fresh) and heated it for me. Great coffee and breakfast spot.

Date of visit: November 2017
Reviewed 4 March 2017

We had coffee here on a nice sunny day so we really appreciated being able to sit outside. The service is friendly and they serve a very good cup of coffee.

Date of visit: March 2017
Reviewed 29 December 2016 via mobile

Friendly staff. Iced Coffee and Chai tea were good. Smoothies lacked flavor though, not enough fruit. Pastries not as fresh, but it was Christmas day, maybe they were working with minimum quantities.

Date of visit: December 2016
Reviewed 24 May 2016

While awaiting my partner's ride following sub teaching at nearby Monroe Elementary school, I walked to this place close to Washington St. and behind the Walgreen's just to have an afternoon tea, and wait. The staff were quite helpful and had not one but three ice teas they could brew for me. In addition, there is ample outside seating and, after being in a classroom all day, this was very much sought after by me.
I've been in a great many Starbuck's and this was my first experience at Just Java - I very much liked how I was greeted and what I experienced.

Date of visit: May 2016