“Chicken Pot Pie Delight”
Review of Daily Grill

Daily Grill
Ranked #18 of 304 Restaurants in Palm Desert
Price range: US$40 - US$60
Dining options: Lunch, After-hours, Breakfast, Dinner, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Cross street: Ocotillo
Reviewed 15 May 2018

We introduced two of our neighbors to this spot last night. They both ( as well as my wife) ordered the small chicken pot pie. This is not at all a small dish. The large version would feed three people! They all loved it.
I ordered liver and onions with a side of fries and gravy with broccoli. A great meal.
Our server Tracy was fantastic and full of fun and frivolity.
Our friends told us that they will definitely be coming back!

1  Thank GPaCalgary

Reviewed 11 May 2018

Had lunch for my wife and I. We sat outside on a Wednesday and enjoyed the street view. The staff was fast and very polite. The menu had many options for many different likes. I enjoyed the Surf and Turf Taco plate. Every bit of my plate was great tasting. My wife got the turkey club sandwich. I ended up having half of hers and we both thought it was great as well. It was a great spot to sit outside in the shade and people watch. The other food we saw on other tables looked great like ours. We will be back for sure.

Reviewed 25 April 2018 via mobile

In the “old” days, a sandwich from Daily Grill was difficult to get your hands around. The Reuben I shared with my friend was definitely not Deli-style. The substitution of Dijon mustard for thousand island dressing wasn’t appreciated by me, but was liked by my friend. The calamari starter we ordered literally dripped grease and the sauce was sort of watery ketchup. The server was the only bright spot. Friendly, but not intrusive. Helpful and prompt. Too bad he works there. I’m not going back.

Reviewed 7 April 2018 via mobile

We love eating out side and people and car watch! It’s the best! Only topped by the service and food! Kayla was amazing, and the food, as usual, all top shelf!
Thanks for a memorable experience!

Reviewed 6 April 2018 via mobile

We came for lunch and had a great visit. Haley was a delightful server and took good care of us. Two steak frites, BLTA, taco salad and chocolate chip bread pudding from the daily specials were all enjoyed!