“Good and simple.”

Cuisines: American, Chinese, Seafood
Dining options: Delivery
Dining options: Delivery
Reviewed 2 March 2018 via mobile

Everything is deep fried and everything is good, The owner was friendly...in fact she gave us a coupon for a free lunch because she felt our order took too long.
You order at the counter and the food is brought to the table.
This is a small place that is very clean, simple and inviting.
Our fish was perfectly cooked and there are ample portions. The coleslaw was good, too.
We’ll definitely be back.

1  Thank Realtyhank

Reviewed 28 February 2018 via mobile

Large portions, but the title says it all. Fisherman's Market & Grill is more money, but a lot better.

Reviewed 16 February 2018 via mobile

I was found to a different fish & chips but the area didn't seem much safe to me so I stayed in this one and I took cod and or was great, just fried, fries well as well.

Reviewed 16 August 2017

The fish and coleslaw was delicious from a recent take out order. The french fries were soggy and the hush puppies were the worst I have ever tasted. The hush puppies were small, thick, dry, and cooked in the same oil as the fish with a fishy taste. I am from South Carolina, and was really disappointed since my primary goal was to buy hush puppies, a traditional southern food. The restaurant has new owners who need to obtain a new recipe for hush puppies.

Reviewed 2 August 2017 via mobile

The food here is beautiful and couldn't possibly get any fresher! The fish is battered to order and the spice in the chicken is delicious. Lovely friendly staff too.