“Great Patio Seating”

Tommy Bahama's Restaurant & Bar
Reserve with OpenTable
Tommy Bahama's Restaurant & Bar is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #16 of 297 Restaurants in Palm Desert
Price range: US$0 - US$50
Cuisines: Caribbean, Seafood
Good for: Business meetings, View, Child-friendly, Bar Scene, Special Occasion Dining
Dining options: Dinner, Breakfast, Lunch, After-hours, Delivery, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Transit: El Paseo & Larkspur Lane. El Paseo Courtesy Cart available for free transportation to the shops along the paseo.
Description: Tommy Bahama combines a tranquil environment and good food with an emphasis on hospitality to make for the perfect place to recharge or unwind while indulging in a unique dining experience. The experience is sure to feel like a getaway, whether you’re on vacation or looking for a vacation from your everyday life.
Reviewed 10 February 2018

Dropped in for a quick drink in Seattle. The patio was very nice for seating. The grilled shrimp noodle salad is excellent. Can't wait to go back and have another one.

2  Thank Mama18
Write a ReviewReviews (1,010)

Reviewed 7 February 2018 via mobile

The food was great , we stopped by to meet friends and this place was so nice , I recommend eating outside , the view is beautiful and they have a really good happy hr menu plus drinks are delicious! Service was great as well. After you can check out the shops near by as well which was fun .

2  Thank Chris M
Reviewed 5 February 2018 via mobile

We decided to only have appetizers the night we arrived in Palm Desert and selected Tommy Bahama’s because a friend had recommend it. They were crowed on a Thursday night but seated us quickly. The server wasn’t surly, which they are sometime, when we told her we were only ordered appetizers and drinks. We had four appetizers and all were great! The drinks are amazing especially the Mai Tai and Blood OrangeMargarita. The Ahi tuna tacos were a nice blend of ahi, slaw and Wasabi-Avocado Crème was so good we could have eating it by itself. The Seared Scallop Sliders and Filet Mignon Flatbread were great. We all thought the coconut shrimp was good but nothing special. We thought were too full for desert until the server brought us the dessert tray. We couldn’t resist the piña colada cake and key lime pie and both were excellent and I didn’t think I liked key lime pie after taking bites of my husbands at several places in Florida. Boy was I wrong I just had never had good key lime pie. We will definitely return on our next trip to Palm Desert.

2  Thank laurals2016
Reviewed 4 February 2018 via mobile

Did happy hour here, beautiful restaurant over store full of great clothes. Food was Good- fish tacos, key lime pie (the best ever) and a beautiful view towards the mountains. Not cheap, but it is Tommy Bahamas so who cares - we didn’t come here looking for bargains.

2  Thank petriekw
Reviewed 3 February 2018

Had fun strolling through the store downstairs and then heading up the stairs to the restaurant. Service was very attentive. I ordered the Thai shrimp and scallops in the curry broth. It was quite spicy for my taste ( I felt like I should have been warned). My tongue was on fire for the rest of the night and I couldn't taste much of anything else. My husband had the Cuban sandwich, which he really enjoyed.

1  Thank Liz B