All reviewsam pmjack in the boxcomplimentary breakfastnice hotelpalm springsnight's sleepconvenient locationwould stay here againthe breakfast areafresh fruitpleasant staybed was comfortableeasy accessgreat place to stayair conditionertennis tournamentcoachella valley
Reviewed 20 June 2016

I would normally prefer an embassy suites for the privacy of a separate room but since it was an all girls trip this was fine. There was adequate sleeping room and it was very clean. Too bad there isn't a separation between living room and beds.

• Stayed: June 2016, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
Jeremy C, Front Office Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Palm Desert, responded to this reviewResponded 22 June 2016

Dear Terrie A,
It sounds like you stayed in our studio suite, as like a studio apartment, it is one large room. We do have a one-bedroom suite, which the bed is located in a bedroom and you have a living room area with a couch, which can be used as a sofa sleeper. The next time you are in the area, let us know that you would like a separate bedroom in the suite and our front desk agents will be able to reserve the correct suite for you. Hope to see you soon.

Reviewed 17 June 2016 via mobile

Friendly staff and environment! Nice clean rooms! Close to freeway and restaurants! Very good price for everything the suite comes with. What I liked about it the most is the separate living space and bedroom. Also nice clean pool to go swimming in during the desert heat!

Stayed: June 2016, travelled with family

Dear Karen O,
It was wonderful having you as our guest. I am so happy to hear that you enjoyed the one-bedroom suite and the amenities that are included with it. A clean pool is always appealing, especially now with such high temperatures we are having here in the desert. I hope that we will get to see you very soon.

Reviewed 14 June 2016

Front desk staff Jeremy was friendly and made me feel like I was at home during my stay. Fantastic and keep up the good work. Also, the breakfast was good including the staff who served on the day I stayed.

• Stayed: June 2016, travelled on business

Dear Edna A,
It was wonderful to see you staying with us again. Thank you so much for taking the time to give us a review. I will look forward to your next stay with us.

74-900 Gerald Ford. Dr.

Reviewed 12 June 2016

We took a break in our journey from Los Angeles to Phoenix to beat the heat and it was an excellent decision. the Hotel is conveniently located off the I-10. Our room was very quiet and there was absolutely NO highway noise. The selection of channels on TV were great. The room was spotless and orderly. We especially appreciated the small kitchenette in the room. The ample counter space in the bathroom and the complimentary breakfast were above average and much much appreciated.

• Stayed: June 2016, travelled with family
Reviewed 31 May 2016

My husband and I visited this lovely hotel for our vacation. It is close to I-10 and to Palm Springs. Our room was sparkling clean! Marie, Jeremy, Kirsten and Lena were great helps to us and made us feel right at home! Mayra prepared our breakfast every morning. She is a rare jewel! Her happy countenance makes a lasting impression! Our breakfast each morning was outstanding! Thank you All for making our stay Excellent!

Room Tip: The desert view is beautiful!
  • Stayed: May 2016, travelled as a couple
Jeremy C, Front Office Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Palm Desert, responded to this reviewResponded 12 June 2016

Dear daddyman1,
Thank you so much for staying with us and letting us know how we are doing with your review. I will definitely pass onto the staff your comments. Our breakfast hostess, Mayra, is a jewel to our team. Guest are always complimenting her and our complimentary breakfast. I hope we get to see you again, very soon.