“Best blueberry pancakes!!”

Cuisines: American, Mexican
Dining options: Breakfast
Dining options: Breakfast
Reviewed 2 August 2016 via mobile

I went for breakfast around 10am on Sunday morning. I ordered the veggie omelet, breakfast potatoes and one blueberry pancake. The omelet was light and fluffy, the veggies were perfectly grilled inside of the omelet, the blueberry pancake was so tasty and fluffy. Everything was so fresh and service was also great, wish I lived here would go once a week!!

Reviewed 23 July 2016

Food is great, quality is wonderful. Service is quick and the employees are friendly. Prices are the best in town. On Sundays it's jammed by the after church crowds, but the service is so good that the waiting time is not long at all. If you want a quality breakfast at a great price, don't go anyplace else.

Reviewed 14 July 2016

Finding a place to eat breakfast in this area is difficult unless you want fast food. Trip Advisor listed this place with good marks so we tried it. We were very pleased. The servings were generous and the food was delicious. Service was also very good. If you get there before it gets too hot, you can eat outside.

Reviewed 4 July 2016

My daughter and I visited this cafe for breakfast and were not disappointed! It is hidden away in a little strip mall but don't let this deter you. It has excellent food, large portions and is reasonably priced. The service was excellent. My daughter had a breakfast burrito which came with a side of biscuits and gravy. She said it was wonderful but could not eat it all. I had the strawberry Belgian waffle which came with sausage or bacon. It was made from scratch and the berries were very fresh. Served with a cup of whipped cream on the side. Presentation was beautiful. Waiters were so friendly and attentive. Loved it so much that we ate there for breakfast twice in three days and I ordered the same thing each time. I think it is a place the locals go to and the tourists don't necessarily know about....glad I found it on Trip Advisor. Go,go, go if you are in Palm Springs!!!

1  Thank 52darcyw
Reviewed 4 June 2016

If you are looking for an amazing breakfast you have to come here!! We visited on Friday morning and couldn't wait to go back Saturday morning.The pancakes are AMAZING!! light, fluffy, you don't get bloated. The poached eggs were cooked to perfection. The ingredients in the omelet were very fresh (I didn't like the egg part though).

1  Thank 962cheryle