1,220 results
All reviews shadow ridge golf course quiet pool time share activity center full kitchen nick faldo main pool bedroom villa the grill enclaves pool palm springs splash pad vacation club movie theater chuckwalla pool video games
Reviewed 27 May 2018

Stayed here for 5 nights in one of the villa/condos overlooking the golf course. Love the property, very comfortable for extended stays. The condos are well equipped to do you own cooking, and love the fact that they have in-suite laundry. Lots of pools to choose from. Downside is there are too many families so if you are looking for an adults only, not the best place (we were there in May and there were still kids there on the week days which just made it a little louder). Would highly recommend this property.

• Stayed: May 2018, travelled as a couple
MarriottVacationClub, Customer Care Manager at Marriott's Shadow Ridge I-The Villages, responded to this reviewResponded 1 June 2018

We are happy you enjoyed your five night stay at Shadow Ridge! Thank you for your review and we look forward to your next stay with Marriott Vacation Club.

Reviewed 27 May 2018

We were here on an invite from Marriott Vacation Club so we decided to make it a joint visit and see my wife's family. I wouldn't pay the prices that they charge here because I am not a desert person (it was stagecoach weekend, each night for our 1 bedroom villa was over $500/night. We paid $298 for a weekend 3 night stay and did a tour of their vacation club. Skip it if you can....the energy of the sales agent was boring and felt like he was only doing it because he had to. We had no desire to buy, and they knew that, so that's probably why it was very boring. But also no pressure to buy, once we said no, they took no for an answer, and we left with our $50 Marriott gift card, so that was nice to have some free food and drinks for the weekend. The furniture is very modern and comfortable, the air conditioning is strong and worked well for it being warm in the desert, and it was nice having the expansive patio to use when the sun wasn't shining directly on our room, had coffee in the morning...drinks in the evening. All the staff we encountered were friendly and helpful. What was the best part of this is their one fitness center (which is 24 hours) has a steam room and sauna, and I was sick for the whole trip, it was nice to have a key to the locker rooms and be able to use the steam room anytime i wanted to, which I heavily visited even at 2am in the morning when my cough wouldn't give up. If it wasn't for this accommodation, I would have felt even worse and would have missed the family visit. All in all a great experience and enjoyed our time there.

• Stayed: April 2018, travelled as a couple

We are happy you enjoyed your visit and the remodeled accommodations! Thank you for your review and for sharing your experience. We look forward to seeing you again at Shadow Ridge!

Reviewed 27 May 2018 via mobile

I take my family here every year sometimes 2-3 times a year. There is so much for the kids to do they never get bored. They have multiple pools, free movie theater, slides and great food served poolside.

Stayed: September 2017, travelled with family
1  Thank shannon s

Thank you for visiting Shadow Ridge, Shannon! We hope to see your family again soon at a Marriott Vacation Club resort!

Reviewed 13 May 2018

The property is beautiful and well maintained. My room was clean, comfortable, and well appointed. Service, both at the front desk and at The Grill, was great.

Oh, and the best thing? No resort or parking fees! (Keep in mind there are other fees for certain activities and housekeeping, but overall the fees are not exorbitant like other resorts).

I can recommend this place if you are looking for a decent stay near Palm Springs. Look elsewhere for luxury or specialty services.

• Stayed: February 2018, travelled on business
MarriottVacationClub, Customer Care Manager at Marriott's Shadow Ridge I-The Villages, responded to this reviewResponded 16 May 2018

No fees is our kind of travel! Thanks for staying with us on your recent business trip and we do hope to see you again at Shadow Ridge.

Reviewed 3 May 2018

I took my mom on a shopping and fine dining getaway for her birthday to Palm Desert, and took advantage of a good package deal at the Marriott Shadow Ridge. I got a fantastic rate, but had to sit through a 90 minute timeshare sales pitch in exchange for the bargain rate. No worries, I didn't buy a timeshare. This is a large, sprawling resort built around an excellent Nick Faldo golf course. Anyways, the room itself was nice, with both a nice king bed and a quite excellent queen sofa bed (which I used, mom got the real bed as the trip was for her). Also a mini kitchen which was useful. The pools were spacious and well kept, and the grounds were lovely. The internet worked and was free. We ate lunch once in the main restaurant - the Grill, where we used a $50 resort credit as part of our package, so that was good. A great deal at the rate I paid, but you need to get an invite and attend a timeshare sales pitch to get that rate. Otherwise, it's 3-4 times as much.

• Stayed: April 2018, travelled with family
1  Thank D1andonlyDman
MarriottVacationClub, Customer Care Manager at Marriott's Shadow Ridge I-The Villages, responded to this reviewResponded 4 May 2018

It sounds like you had a lovely trip with your mother for her birthday! Thank you for taking the time to leave a review about your visit and we do hope to see you again at a Marriott Vacation Club Resort.