“Restaurant is small, food is great”

ORANGE Roll & Sushi
Ranked #86 of 522 Restaurants in Orange
Cuisines: Sushi
Reviewed 18 May 2016 via mobile

Yum! Love this place for sushi. It's a small, strip mall-ish sort of place but the sushi is fresh and delicious. The garlic edamame is amazing. The burrito roll is shareable. Lots of choices and it's all good!

Reviewed 24 March 2016

I have always had a great take out meal here ever since they opened. I usually order to go because I work nearby. I love their combo beef/chicken bowl, Mexican, Amber and Shrimp Tempera Rolls. They even do a hot dish with a roll on top, different but very delicious if you are super hungry. My husband and I usually share. Great place!

Reviewed 1 February 2016 via mobile

The food was good and not great. I had the sashimi combo plate and a couple of the items (yellow tail & salmon) were very fresh, while everything else tasted and felt like it had just unthawed. The atmosphere was small and loud and I would not eat inside again. I would however, order to go.

Reviewed 15 September 2015 via mobile

I live about 20 mins away from this place and gladly drive passed 6 sushi places to get to it. Not only do they have great sushi, they CONSISTENTLY have great sushi. The service is wonderful, fast, and reliable. I can say I ha e tried everything on their menu, and it's all amazing.

Reviewed 26 August 2015

Near Chapman University, this is my go to place when in the area. Great specialty rolls, always fresh. Service is great! inside seating is like a fast food place and there is no alcohol but if you want the best roll you have ever had...go here!