All reviews convention center half wall free breakfast wet bar jacuzzi tub sitting area ayres hotels king suite oatmeal rooms are spacious nice breakfast first floor close to the airport great place to stay an early flight potatoes front desk staff
Reviewed 6 September 2018

Sadly, this property is well past its prime and shows its age just about everywhere. The carpets are stained and the decor is woefully outdated. It reminds us of an old haunted hotel. The eyes in the creepy Baroque portraits seem to follow you around (lol). Staff is pleasant but, frankly, indifferent. The rooms are damp and musty. Air conditioners are generally some of the noisiest I've ever experienced. I was trapped in the right-side elevator during one stay, which is more evidence of age and poor maintenance. This is a bargain hotel with some of the lowest corporate rates in town making it a business necessity, unfortunately.

Date of stay: September 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
DCHAVE, General Manager at Azure Hotel&Suites Ontario Trademark Collection, responded to this reviewResponded 13 September 2018

Reviewed 5 September 2018

Stayed 2 nights, enjoyed the pool and nice room. No housekeeping service provided as discovered when we returned to room at 7 pm (front desk staff member said we were supposed to call to ask for it) and loud music at Saturday night event in hotel went on until 11:50 pm keeping us wide awake after a long day. Hotel is nice but would not stay there again.

Date of stay: September 2018

I am sorry that your experience at our hotel left some negative impressions. I appreciate your comments and can assure you that your experience with housekeeping and the event held on Saturday is an exception. We strive to deliver Exceptional Guest Service and I can assure you that your concerns will be corrected. I will use your comments and experience as a training tool with all of our management staff and assure that better solutions are offered in the future.

Reviewed 1 September 2018

Overall nice stay, convenient airport location, well furnished property and rooms. A number of stains in carpet, but overall clean and nice amenities. Nice breakfast included hot items and they have an airport shuttle. Windows cracked open for fresh air, and the suites have little kitchenettes and living area. I'd stay there again if in the area.

• Trip type: Travelled solo
Review collected in partnership with this hotel

Thank you for your review of our hotel, we truly appreciate when we get honest feedback from our guests as it helps us know what we are doing right and where we may need to improve. I’m so pleased to hear that we were able to meet your expectations.

Reviewed 29 August 2018 via mobile

Arrived late in the evening. Old look, nice person at the desk. Going to the room gave the impression of age. However, the room was really clean and everything worked. Good breakfast included. Not much of staff but everyone was pleasant and helpful. Great place for the price

Trip type: Travelled on business

Firstly, I want to thank you for taking the time to submit a review. We take the experience of our guests in the highest regard and we focus on personal attention to make sure your stay is flawless. I am happy to see you had an overall enjoyable experience with us and value our location. We pride ourselves on providing the best stay imaginable that includes our rooms and amenities.

Reviewed 28 August 2018

I really enjoyed out stay. The location was very close to the reason for our trip.The free breakfast was the only negative - ended up walking to Starbucks for breakfast.The staff was courteous. The pool area was clean and relaxing!

• Trip type: Travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with this hotel

Thank you for your wonderful comments. I am glad you enjoyed our location as well as all of the amenities. We take great pride in providing excellent service as well as a clean comfortable room to every guest. We look forward to welcoming you back the next time you are in the area