“Either plan ahead or plan to come back!!!”

Luxe Buffet Ontario
Ranked #34 of 377 Restaurants in Ontario
Reviewed 24 February 2018

Wow! The ROMEO's took our Friday lunch crew to Ontario. What a great, great surprise! Great service (yes I know it's a buffet), great food and great value. My only disappointment was that I hadn't planned well enough so I could get through the huge variety of food. Excellent quality, fresh sushi (small portions not loaded with rice), teppan table with build your own plate options, carving station of beef, shrimp cooked every way, even raw on the sushi station. Crab legs, frog legs and on and on and on! Too much if you don't plan or you better plan to come back.
I didn't mention the desserts or ice cream, yeah we will have to come back again soon!

1  Thank craig g

Reviewed 26 January 2018 via mobile

I was eating on a Thursday night. It is the best of the best but I know we have people here who either own restaurants or part of families that do.
This is a 5 star restaurant with excellent sushi, crab legs that are jumbo and sweet and the whole buffet is cared for very well. The food is the finest and so is the service. I went there savory 4 or 5 years ago and thought it was classy . Nope, even better than ever. Lobster claws that were succulent. I just had a Birthday and let me say this, I am a Travel Nurse and had to work it. I made up for the day eating a scrumptious dinner there last night!

1  Thank stacyvolin
Reviewed 25 January 2018 via mobile

Visited the luxe buffet. $22 for dinner. All you can eat sushi, crab legs, shrimp, fish, chicken, duck etc. Also had a raw bar you pick out your food, hand to the cook, and he cooks it for you. Didn't try it, but it looked good. I don't do the sushi thing, but the kids said that it was very good. I stuck with the crab legs, shrimp, crab bake, chow mein etc. and it was pretty good. Crab legs were very large and abundant, shrimp was already Peeled so you didn't have to waste time doing so. Had a very nice dessert bar, ice cream bar, and chocolate fountain to dunk different fruits and cookies. Server was extremely nice. I gave it a four star because some of the employees were standing right next to us complaining about their schedules and how tired they were etc. I also don't know if it was me or not but the food just tasted a little bit off. My kids thought it was great, so it might have been me coming down with a cold. I would try it. It's a lot of food for not a lot of money and I would go There again

Reviewed 24 January 2018

I went to the Luxe buffet. There were a variety of items served, but I was disappointed in the seafood.
There were cold items, but the hot crab legs were not being served at the time.

Reviewed 21 January 2018

Stopped by here for the dinner buffet. The selection was OK, but the price was a little on the high side. Needless to say, I will not be returning when there are so many other restaurants in the area. It is NOT bad, just not that good.