“So so”

Luxe Buffet Ontario
Ranked #35 of 369 Restaurants in Ontario
Reviewed 25 January 2018 via mobile

Visited the luxe buffet. $22 for dinner. All you can eat sushi, crab legs, shrimp, fish, chicken, duck etc. Also had a raw bar you pick out your food, hand to the cook, and he cooks it for you. Didn't try it, but it looked good. I don't do the sushi thing, but the kids said that it was very good. I stuck with the crab legs, shrimp, crab bake, chow mein etc. and it was pretty good. Crab legs were very large and abundant, shrimp was already Peeled so you didn't have to waste time doing so. Had a very nice dessert bar, ice cream bar, and chocolate fountain to dunk different fruits and cookies. Server was extremely nice. I gave it a four star because some of the employees were standing right next to us complaining about their schedules and how tired they were etc. I also don't know if it was me or not but the food just tasted a little bit off. My kids thought it was great, so it might have been me coming down with a cold. I would try it. It's a lot of food for not a lot of money and I would go There again

Reviewed 24 January 2018

I went to the Luxe buffet. There were a variety of items served, but I was disappointed in the seafood.
There were cold items, but the hot crab legs were not being served at the time.

Reviewed 21 January 2018

Stopped by here for the dinner buffet. The selection was OK, but the price was a little on the high side. Needless to say, I will not be returning when there are so many other restaurants in the area. It is NOT bad, just not that good.

Reviewed 15 December 2017

Very impressive! The selection is fantastic - plenty of both raw and cooked selections. I prefer the cooked varities of sushi - I have never been dissapointed with either.

We enjoyed duck also. The Mango desert was very tasty!

We got our meals to go and ate at the hotel - much less expensive than dine in.

I highly recommend this place - dine-in or carry out.

Reviewed 16 October 2017

Food was Good but it wasnt worth the $30 or so we spent for just my wife. I ended up deciding not to get a to go box because that was $25 something