“Second Chance. No cigar”
Review of New York Grill

New York Grill
Reserve with OpenTable
New York Grill is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #27 of 369 Restaurants in Ontario
Price range: US$31 - US$50
Cuisines: American, Steakhouse
Dining options: Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: Rochester Rd.
Reviewed 16 August 2017

Sad when a place goes down hill. The service at The New York Grill is really below par. Missing table settings. No rolls until after the salds were done and we had to flag someone down to get them. Servers not coming back to the table to check on how things are going. Sub par food. This is a steak place. I ordered the bone in ribeye rare to medium rare. It cam medium and slightly pink Way over done. My companion had the haibut which he said was cooked dry. The onion strings; greasy and barely warm. $450 dinner that could have been the Sizzler. When a manager came by after the meal was done and asked "how were things. I said OK and walked her throughn the issues. Her answer, same as before a few dessert. Never go back.

Reviewed 18 May 2017 via mobile

NY Grill is a beautiful venue for lunch or dinner and I have been here for a few business lunches too.
Today's lunch was served quickly, drinks refilled without asking & portion size was probably a bit too big.

Reviewed 2 May 2017 via mobile

My family and I had a wonderful dinner after my daughters gymnastic meet. Totally unexpected! The steak, shrimp, and mashed potatoes were just some of my favorites. Can't say enough! Great service too!
Highly recommended!

Reviewed 8 February 2017 via mobile

I had the opportunity to visit this restaurant with my family. Was a nice clean restaurant seemed clean a bit dark.Service was just ok.Not really a family oriented place didn't feel comfortable. Haven't been back. Food was over priced for the quality.Took a long time to get served.,Wouldn't recommend.

Reviewed 5 January 2017 via mobile

Nice restaurant located within parameters of Ontario Mall.

Recommended by business group for our evening meeting.

Calamari, and Shrimp Cocktails were wonderful. Steaks and Sea Bass were enjoyed by everyone. Cooked to perfection.

Waitstaff was professional, but a few times a little pushy. Could not understand their urgency as this was around 5 in the afternoon.

Upon arriving we were asked if we had reservations for the four of us, whereas hostess sort of acted like they were completely booked, but as mentioned earlier, we had the place to ourselves..

Good experience, just kind of pricey.

Been to New York Grill? Share your experiences!