“BEST Ribeye STEAK IN TOWN”
Review of New York Grill

New York Grill
Reserve with OpenTable
New York Grill is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #24 of 340 Restaurants in Ontario
Price range: US$31 - US$50
Cuisines: American, Steakhouse
Dining options: Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: Rochester Rd.
Reviewed 15 November 2016

This is my HOME away from Home with the BEST Ribeye Steak bone - in. On any given Sunday you could find me there enjoy NFL game or tennis or just enjoying a cigar on the patio. The number One reason is the Excellent Rib Eye Steaks cooked Medium well served with potatoes and lightly cooked green beans. Really great after a long week of work but the real treat is the owner Mr. Franky and Mr. Lander

Reviewed 29 June 2016

This is a fine dinning restaurant great for couples. It's for special occasions only unless you very rich.

Reviewed 29 May 2016

Great place for date night...dine in the lounge and listen to beautiful music by the live pianists. We've never been disappointed. Service is always great and food is delicious.

Reviewed 22 May 2016 via mobile

We have been regular customers here for date night for several years, and have spent thousands of dollars here willingly. I have always given high reviews and have recommended to others.

Tonight we stopped in for drinks for a family burthday. At about closing time, with very few customers left, the manager Lander asked us to leave. When asked what the problem was, he said "There's the door". I am a very reserved and reasonable guy, and I did not observe anything that was out of line. We left as requested abd when we called to request the managers name, we were told the they could not release it.

I can no longer recommend this establishment for fellow diner's based on thier reponse and attitude

3  Thank Met45
Reviewed 14 May 2016 via mobile

Oh, dear--where do I start? We had a private event here in their upstairs dining room. And the air conditioner did not work until halfway through our event. It was miserable. Let's continue with appetizers. The chef should be introduced to salt. Everything was bland bland bland, deep fried and uncreative. My table mate's salmon was served raw. For a steakhouse, the steak was uninspired. The salad was actually good as were the veggies served with the entrees. That's the only reason I didn't rate them a 1. The potatoes were covered in so-called mushroom gravy which had the consistency and flavor of water. Very disappointing.

Been to New York Grill? Share your experiences!