All reviews potatoes continental breakfast ontario airport waffles fast food three nights one night stay desk microwave couch starbucks pros cons linens
Reviewed 29 December 2017

I took my team to a tournament in Upland and was looking for lodging that was close to the venue and didn't cost too much. The Folk Inn met these requirements and then some. I found the property to be well maintained. The counter help was very friendly and helpful both in the evening and in the morning. Their FREE breakfast was sufficient, but not impressive. It was a very nice experience and we will be back when we are in the area again!

We obviously didn't need it, but they do have free shuttle service to Ontario Airport.

• Stayed: December 2017, travelled on business
Reviewed 23 October 2017

Hotel is located about 10 minutes from the airport. Free bus to/from airport. Rooms are clean and well furnished. Wifi working ok for the length of my stay. Room was allocated within a few minutes, staff helpfull. Family restaurant 3 minutes walk away..

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled with friends
Reviewed 29 August 2017

Was advertised to have free Wi-Fi, but the wife I would never work. Stayed for three nights and try to speak with the manager each day, however the manager refused to come to the desk or take a phone call. Staff apologize profusely and said they've been instructed to tell the customers that they will reboot the Wi-Fi box. The hotel was clean though a little dated. We had a double room and one of the mattresses was ancient in and uncomfortable and creaky. The other was pretty good. The hotel was quiet but on the day of check out the maid started pounding on the door at 8 AM and came back every 10 minutes to knock on the door again no matter what I said. I had booked his hotel in a hurry and after reading reviews the first night I found out that the Wi-Fi is a little noise problem and has existed for a while as it was noted in the reviews. In addition problems with the need knocking on the door early and check out day Was also noted. The price was good and it would have worked out OK if the Wi-Fi had worked.

Stayed: August 2017
Reviewed 3 August 2017 via mobile

Pubes and Body hair in shower
Cockroaches right outside
No bathmat in bathroom
Dirty floors
Functioning but broken A/C.
WiFi doesn't work and when it does it's slower than dialup.
Uncomfortable pillows.

If you like those things, feel free to visit. I haven't been to such a disgusting place before.. and I've been to third world countries. I thought you'd enjoy the non-functioning clock radio meant for an iPhone that's been out of commission for 4 years.

Stayed: August 2017, travelled on business
2  Thank Eugene V
Reviewed 31 July 2017 via mobile

Rooms are very spacious, clean and housekeeping works very hard to keep up with the guest at this mid size hotel. I also found fresh towls at the pool and in the gym. And the continental breakfast is very fulling.

Stayed: July 2017, travelled solo