“Fun Bit of History in Ontario”
Review of Graber Olive House

Graber Olive House
Ranked #1 of 18 things to do in Ontario
More attraction details
Owner description: The central manufacturing plant of famous Graber olives.
Pasadena, California
48 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 73 helpful votes
“Fun Bit of History in Ontario”
Reviewed 13 September 2011

If you happen to be in or around the Ontario, CA area, visit Graber Olive Farm. You learn a bit about the history of the area and about Graber Olives. There's a tiny museum, and I do mean tiny, a gift shop and another separate gift shop that sells the olives and nice gift baskets. The ladies that work there are very sweet and when I asked for a recommendation for a place to have lunch, they even called to make sure that it was open. Old fashioned hospitality! I only give it 3 stars because its small and easy to see in 30 minutes or less. Visit nearby Clairmont while in the area. Beautiful little town with fun shops!

Visited September 2011

Central Coast, California
27 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 44 helpful votes
“Unexpected treasure”
Reviewed 12 July 2011

Thanks to the reviews on this site, while looking for something to do in the area I found Graber Olive House. It is located in a beautiful section of town which made an enjoyable side trip and it was quite easy to find. We enjoyed browsing the lovely selection of items in their gift shops. We watched the TV presentation to learn their history and what the process looks like in full swing. Afterwards, a friendly, knowledgeable staff member showed us the factory site and answered our questions. The olives are quite good, but for me the highlight was experiencing the history and charm of a long time family owned business.

Visited July 2011
Mobile, Alabama
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 11 helpful votes
“Lovely attraction”
Reviewed 11 June 2010

I wasn't sure what to expect, but thoroughly enjoyed my visit/tour. These olives are the best I have ever tasted, and after touring the facility I know why. Their process and their pride in their product, their knowledge, and their enthusiasm are contagious. Kudos to the Graber family and their staff!

Oregon
“Best olives in the whole wide world”
Reviewed 22 May 2008

I grew up in the area, born and raised in Upland, CA. I loved goiing to Graber Oliver House, it was a treat to shop in their gift shop and to tour the area. A tradition in our family was to have Graber olives for our holiday gatherings. I still order olives from Graber Olives. It's a treat for us.
Donna

A TripAdvisor Member
“Awesome Side Trip”
Reviewed 21 April 2005

Graber House is well worth the time to find and explore. A mix of historical California, exception treats (the olives are like nothing you have ever tasted), and a relaxing side trip greeted us on our arrival. This family owned business employs staff that with their friendliness and personal attention made us feel like we were in a time gone by, California like it was before interstates and suburbs. Make sure you ask for the tour of the museum and process plant. This is a wonderful place to relax, explore, and pick-up some unique and delicious olives that make great gifts if you can bear to give them away. We had a great time.

14 Thank A TripAdvisor Member