Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
Hotels.comUS$88
PricelineUS$55
Expedia.comUS$88
eDreamsUS$55
TravelocityUS$88
Orbitz.comUS$88
All reviews death valley road trip a lot of noise busy road double bed en route decent size laundry room other guests tipi west stop motel bakersfield yosemite ac pees
Selected filters
Reviewed 13 July 2020

Needed a place to stay overnight on the way to Bodie State Park. Booked a Teepee because it seemed cool and the price was right. I was surprised at how much space I had inside. Also, the bed was comfortable and everything was clean. A perk of the Teepees is that they are all built on decks. We used our "private" deck to cook camp style food, drink beers, and stare at the stars. It was great and staff was super nice which is always a bonus! There does tend to be a lot of noise overnight as many of the reviews have mentioned. I think ear plugs or a white noise app would solve this problem. I can see myself staying in a Teepee here again in the future.

Date of stay: July 2020
1  Thank SteveZorba100
Reviewed 3 July 2020

The Teepee was so so fun and very spacious. There is a pool on site with comfortable padded lounge chairs and the Olancha cafe is very good (highly recommend the burrito-they make everything fresh). The bathrooms are clean and exactly what one would need during a camping trip. I went with one of my friends and will bring my family next time.

Thank you Alex + Olancha RV team!
Tatiana

Date of stay: July 2020
Trip type: Travelled with friends
Reviewed 7 May 2020

This place ticked all my American-RV-Park-in-the-middle-of-nowhere childhood dreams. We booked the tee-pee for a one-night stopover on our way to Yosemite and had an unusually cold night for May (2019). We couldn't stop laughing at our luck and thought we would freeze through the night but the electric blanket worked great.

The staff were lovely, the cafe was great and the scenery is incredible. Awesome experience and lovely memory.

Date of stay: June 2019
1  Thank ChloeinRoses
Reviewed 30 November 2019

When you see it from the road it looks like a dump. The tee-pees are fun and comfortable. No AC, but it cools down quick at night. Motel is on 395 which is a busy road all night so you get road noise that wakes you up.The restroom by the tee-pees are rustic and cool. Shower is in a separate room. Pool looked nice but didn't use it. The restaurant was good for dinner and breakfast. Good portions, not huge. Reasonable. Waitstaff was nice. Foreign visitors were kind of rude even when I could speak French with them. Foreigners need to remember to TIP the waiters and waitresses; I was told by the waitstaff that they don't do this. In Europe there isn't any tipping.

Room tip: Tee-pees are cool but you can hear the road noise.
Date of stay: September 2019
1  Thank Christopher M
Reviewed 28 November 2019

It was 15 degrees and snowing and our tent had no heat, despite being promised over the phone that there would be an electric heater. For $100. The tents are right near the 395 so expect semi trucks to rattle you awake all night. Tent was coming apart and flapped loudly in the wind all night. Luckily we had our dogs with us to keep us warm enough, but with the front office closed immediately after check in, we had no options. We could have frozen to death. The next morning I go to the front office and the guy said it wasn't his problem. So stay here if you love frostbite, sleepless nights and zero security.

Date of stay: November 2019