Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
PricelineUS$87
Agoda.comUS$87
TripadvisorUS$87
ZenHotels.com
StayForLong
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 5 January 2019

Modest place, not in tip-top shape, but it was just fine considering the price and location. No problems. It was great having a little kitchen, and the water was super hot which was great this time of year. I’d definitely stay here again. Thank you!

Date of stay: January 2019
  • Trip type: Travelled solo
1  Thank thecalebemerson
Reviewed 7 September 2018

After a long trip through Death Valley this was a welcome stop to put a head down it looks like it needs some tlc but for the price you should not expect too much. The highlight was sitting on the porch at night around 9.30 and the lights went out and the night sky lit up with stars and the milky way was so clear.if this could be done every night and the owners tell you it would be great.

Date of stay: September 2018
1  Thank Mike V
Reviewed 12 August 2018 via mobile

We stayed here for one night as we couldn’t get any accommodation in Death Valley for the night.
Don’t overlook this place!
It’s rustic and in need of some TLC but most importantly it’s clean! The woman I dealt with was very friendly and welcoming.There is 24/7 hot water and coffee available along with various types of tea.
We also met some great people that night who were staying there.
It has a good vibe and you won’t get a more realistic desert highway hotel feel!

Date of stay: August 2018
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
2  Thank sellyaus68
Reviewed 13 October 2017

It's not a bad place to stay, but it is very rustic. I think that it has a lot of potential really and it's up for sale so maybe a new owner can take it and run with the potential that is there (but leave the sign!)
I can't really rate the service because we saw someone for about 2 seconds - long enough to hand over my credit card to pay and get the room key. We didn't have any issues that warranted having to talk to staff. There was no sign out process - just drop the key in a box and leave. We didn't see the fire pit area until we left the next day.
I have to admit that I was really excited when I booked this because I thought it was going to be so much fun, and was expecting a social gathering around the firepit and lots of conversation but that was not the case. Oh well! We spent extra time in bed instead! ;-)

Date of stay: September 2017
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 1 October 2017

Pleasant stay for 1 night. The rooms are warn down but is fairly clean a fridge in a small kitchenet can keep the beers cold. The door to the bath room couldn't be closed. The only reason for 4 stars here is the experience of living in a Hitchcok movie and price is also ok.
Bets signal WIFI on all hotels on this trip.

Date of stay: August 2017