See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 25 February 2018 via mobile

I gave this hole in the dirt 80 bucks for one whole night of terror! There are folks that live and work there that were probably born from the passions of kissing cousins.
You know the type's, they bark at you to throw a dart at the deflated balloons at the Del Mar Fair each summer. Well! Aside from the freezing cold, tight cornered, swiss cheesed walls, The residence were the hardest to deal with, whats that? Deal with like I should even have to see then let alone be harrassed, mocked and threatened by, All night long, I made sure to contact the front desk 3 separate times for liability purposes and was ready to call 911 before giving into sleep! Here is a wonderful pick of one if the neck beards windows into your vulnerables.

Date of stay: February 2018
1  Thank Frank L
Reviewed 31 January 2018

I am knew in Oceanside so I didn't know how bad or good it would be but knowing that it was gonna take long to find an apartment I book it for 5 days. I am in a budget so I couldn't afford a higher * or a higher deposit on hold. The exterior looks old and bad, but clean outside. the 1st 2 days to many weird people in and out but the worker was really handling the situation. I guess to many homeless by the downtown so trying to hang out but they were ask to leave so they did.
few min later everything seem to be in control. Front desk pm) very helpful with all information I need to travel around very close to downtown just need to walk around, you will save gas. this motel is very small and economical with great people with great attitude. they made me feel welcome in a place that seems to be working in some of the rooms. 1st day I arrived I got a smoking queen room that seems very small so I asked to be move to another room. they gave me the last room on top floor, was bigger and more confortable. the maids are very good at cleaning and very helpful with guest amenities. A lot of navy guys seems to visit this place and young people that travels like me, as I was looking were to post this review I notice all this negatives reviews from last year and compare to this year seems like they are trying to change this place. I felt secure since the night worker takes care of the property nothing bad I encounter during my stay. the people that works this place are very friendly and helps others in every need, even though they are young couple they worked hard to watch property. Good luck to them this year
I do recommend this place, economical, clean and very welcome

Date of stay: January 2018
2  Thank jeffwashing2n
Reviewed 2 January 2018 via mobile

I've really been to bad and dirty places. Just look at the pictures and you'll know why I've checked out right away. Terrible bug desinfection smell in the room. Also very rude staff and manager. Would not refund my money back. They also said they don't give a f*** if I put pictures online and slammed the window right in my face while I was talking to the guy at front desk. I must say very "costumer friendly"

Date of stay: December 2017
1  Thank JJen81
Reviewed 3 November 2017 via mobile

Do not waste your money on this place. Nothing worked I.E lights the outlets were bad and plugs kept falling out of them. They say they have WiFi but it doesn’t work. It must be a hi crime area because the police show up three times in about 2 hours. There are better options in the area

Date of stay: October 2017
1  Thank Birds o
Reviewed 17 September 2017 via mobile

We paid three hundred dollars for a room that should have been less than a hundred. The old lady that runs the place is into price gouging! She needs to be investigated and the entire operation shut down. She also has her 'spa' services that consist of a broken down hot tub.
Sleep in your car and avoid the pain! This is a minus one star!
Sharon Hadley