All reviewsfire pitparking lotbasketball courtfull kitchensan diegoone bedroom suitedaily breakfastthe sofa bedliving arealong staypool areaan extended stayroom was spaciouspizza placeyogurtfront desk staffgreat place to stay
Reviewed 7 July 2018

We stayed here while visiting family who live in the area. The hotel is located fairly close to stores and restaurants.The breakfast in the morning was pretty good, but did lack in variety. We had a two-bedroom suite as my parents were staying with my wife, my son, and myself. The setup was great as it allowed us to retire to our respective bedrooms whenever we needed to do so (very helpful since our 3 year old had a very early bedtime). All things considered I would stay here again. No real wows, but very accommodating for a family.

• Stayed: December 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 18 June 2018 via mobile

The Residence Inn in Oceanside provided our family (4 adults, 2 children) with a relaxing home away from home. We reserved a two bedroom suite for us (the grandparents), our adult son and wife, and our two young grandchildren, who bunked on the hideaway in the living area. We appreciated having the two bedrooms and separate bathrooms on opposite sides of the suite. The location was good for our visit to Legoland. The suite was spacious enough and had a well-stocked kitchen. Unfortunatly, the breakfast in the common area was so-so at best. Actually, we found nothing to be very tasteful. BUT there is an outstanding BBQ place in the adjacent shopping and a very good Mexican food place in the same strip. We understand the pizza place there is very good as well.

Stayed: June 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 6 June 2018

Stay here for 3 nights on business. It is clean, quiet and close to a lot of restaurant. If you are Asian, there is a very good Chinese buffet close by called the LUXE Buffet. It is one of the best in southern California. Read my review.

The hotel provide good breakfast and evening happy hour Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday. Beer, wine and food. The server is very friendly and helpful.

Room Tip: There is happy hour Monday -Wednesday
  • Stayed: June 2018, travelled on business
Reviewed 4 April 2018

We stayed at this Residence Inn for 4 nights. The location connects to parking lots of an office building and small plaza but even so there are nice views looking out the other way. All of the staff was very friendly. The lady who works the breakfast area works non stop to keep everything filled up and is very accommodating. The room was very clean and remained so throughout our stay. It was nice to have the evening social with evening snacks. TV selection is very good too. I would definitely stay here again. The only downside was the number of young children staying there who would grab food & cutlery & drop on the floor. But that isn't the hotel's fault, it is the parents who allow 5 year olds to wander and go to breakfast themselves.

• Stayed: February 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 31 March 2018 via mobile

I always feel like I’m home when staying here.

The accommodations are top notch, from the spacious rooms to the the awesome staff (Sandra a.m FrontDesk). Nice pool and basketball court and the gym.

The daily breakfast is great along with the nightly mixers.

Stayed: March 2018, travelled on business