See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 15 January 2018 via mobile

Worst hotel and manager ever! Hair and stains on bed sheets, poop in and on the toilet seat and a scary, crazy guy right outside the doors cussing and yelling! Took an hour to force a refund! No way we were staying there! The manager went back with us to the room to see it and wiped the toilet seat smearing the poop, turned to my husband and asked “good now?” This place is run down and filthy! Do not stay here you are better off sleeping in your car!

Date of stay: January 2018
2  Thank lianneski7
oceansideinnca1, Guest Relations Manager at Oceanside Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 18 January 2018

Dear Guest,
On behalf the staff of Oceanside Inn & Suites we thank you for posting a review about your experience with us.

Receive your feedbacks is very important since they show us how you have perceived the services and accommodation that we are offering. We are very conscious that it is so difficult to exceed the expectations of each guest, however, we do all sorts of efforts to make this place the best one.

We are really sorry for not being able to host you under the circumstances that characterize us, but we are applying the needed corrections to avoid another guest to have that same impression.

If you decide to give us another chance, we will be pleased to host you.

Hotel manager

Reviewed 2 June 2017

I was amazed at the smell, the dread colors & weird place for the bed. We asked the manager to move to another room. It was not much better but we were able to sleep in it, the room was not functional. I would not recommend this place.

Date of stay: May 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
oceansideinnca1, Webmaster at Oceanside Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 5 June 2017

Dear Guest,

Thanks for your comments. I’m sorry that several issues combined to make your stay less than desirable. We take real pride in offering the best possible guest experience, and I understand that we let you down. You can be sure we’ll do better for you next time. Nothing means more to us than providing a pleasant guest experience.

Reviewed 2 August 2016

The key to my room did not work, so once I got out, I would have to call the manager to open the door again for me.
The bathroom: blood stained towels, moldy shower stall, spiders crawling inside shower stall, the bathroom sink unit was detached from the wall, there were stains in the toilet seat and cover.
The room: the so called 'Deluxe' queen room had a semi-wall dividing the room in half, so that the half facing the parking was HOT, while the other half had the AC blowing freezing air right on top of the bed, making it too cold to stand.
Manager: completely undisturbed by the embarrassing conditions of the establishment.
I left without spending the night there. Could not stomach sleeping in those beds.
BTW: I paid $245.29 for this hell hole.

Date of stay: July 2016
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
2  Thank Mara G
oceansideinnca1, Webmaster at Oceanside Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 10 September 2016

Dear Guest,

Thanks for your comments. I’m terribly sorry that we failed to meet your expectations in some ways. We take real pride in this hotel and believe that pride shows in everything we do. I’m disappointed that we could not satisfy you, and I hope you will try us again in the future. We’re always working to make the guest experience better than ever before.

Reviewed 16 June 2016

It had blood on the sheets and who knows what!!:( mold in the bathroom holes in the wall to the Next Room!! three layers of sheets over a peed mattress!! the floor was so gross there was a refrigerator in there that was off that smelled so bad!!...screen half off the window Black Walls when you walk in it was the grossest place!!...this place should be condemned and shut down! they left other people's stuff in the shower!! the towels were black weren't even white anymore!!wow it's gross the Health Department should be called in on this place I have pictures for 89.19 better off at a choice hotel! Never again very unhealthy!!

Date of stay: June 2016
  • Trip type: Travelled solo
oceansideinnca, Webmaster at Oceanside Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 18 July 2016

Dear Guest,

Thank you for the review. I’m terribly sorry we failed to meet your expectations. We take pride in the cleanliness of our hotel and in the overall experience we provide to guests. I sincerely apologize that we let you down and assure you that action is already being taken to make things better for the future. Your experience is not an indication of how we normally do business, and we’ll work to provide a more consistent experience in the future.

Reviewed 3 November 2015 via mobile

It is a nice hotel..not too fancy but I love how close it is in oceanside..my son loved the ocean ...the pool is very small so we didnt bother to go and check it out. The room is spacious. It sink and mini kitchen outside the restroom. The restroom is just a basic restroom. Small. Cleanliness: they didnt wipe the headboard. There was a mark of oil or something on there which is gross! The breakfast is blah!. Just muffin and basic breakfast reception: the lady whom help us is very nice. .

Date of stay: September 2015
Trip type: Travelled with friends
oceansideinnca, Webmaster at Oceanside Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 9 December 2015

Dear Guest,

Thanks for your comments. I’m pleased you had a good experience with us although I regret that we couldn’t completely satisfy you because of some housekeeping issues. We take real pride in our hotel, and I apologize if we let you down in any ways. We want you to have the best possible experience here, and we’re working toward complete satisfaction of all guests.