“DISGUISTING”

Oceanside Inn & Suites
Ranked #27 of 27 Hotels in Oceanside
Reviewed 11 July 2015

This room was gross and dirty, just walked on the carpet my feet were black! the place is run down needs paint, the doors were dirty from people touching them, the toilet seat was a cheap plastic that was all cracked and worn out.... for being charged 122.00 that is outrages! the sofa in the room was worn out and dirty, there was no electrical outlet in the bathroom, the blinds in the bathroom looked 20 yrs old once you put them up you couldn't put them down, the curtains were barley on the rod,and for a hot summer day the AC should have been on before we arrived instead the place was hot and musty smelling, when we checked out that same nite the manager asked why we were leaving really? he had to ask... the gazebo outside was falling apart. I would have rather wasted my money at a casino.... DON'T STAY THERE!!

Room Tip: there are no good rooms there
  • Stayed: July 2015, travelled as a couple
1  Thank 149alessa
oceansideinnca, Webmaster at Oceanside Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 1 August 2015

Dear Guest,

Thank you for the review. I’m terribly sorry we failed to meet your expectations. We take pride in the cleanliness of our hotel and in the overall experience we provide to guests. I sincerely apologize that we let you down and assure that action is already being taken to make things better for the future. Your experience is not an indication of how we normally do business, and we’ll work to provide a more consistent experience in the future.

Reviewed 30 June 2015

We've never, ever, stayed in a hotel/motel this horrible.
Smelled of urine, some lights didn't work, it was dirty and run down!
The pictures on their website looked really nice! Thats the reason I booked a room.

Room Tip: not at this hotel
  • Stayed: May 2015, travelled as a couple
1  Thank 391sandrao

Dear Guest,

Thanks for your comments. I’m terribly sorry that we failed to meet your expectations in some ways. We take real pride in this hotel and believe that pride shows in everything we do. I’m disappointed that we could not satisfy you, and I hope you will try us again in the future. We’re always working to make the guest experience better than ever before.

Reviewed 23 May 2015 via mobile

Onsite manager told me there is nothing he can do and would not refund me. There was spiders ants and dirt everywhere. All the doors and appliances had black hand prints and look like they hadn't been cleaned in months. My 6 month old daughter got scolded in the shower and he told me my shower was fine. As a pawn the manager leaving my room he told me to ffffff off. Needless to say this is the worst place I've ever stayed.

Stayed: May 2015, travelled with family
4  Thank Micah N
oceansideinnca, Webmaster at Oceanside Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 4 June 2015

Reviewed 3 April 2015

Management really, really cares about guests.
Grounds are beautiful and clean.
Rooms are very, very nice and very, very clean.
We have stayed at many, many hotel and inns and thought we'd give Best Western a try. We were not disappointed in the least. Just wonderful people who really care.

Room Tip: just ask management for best available...they'll accommodate you.
  • Stayed: March 2015, travelled with family
2  Thank Dennis S
oceansideinnca, Webmaster at Oceanside Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 13 May 2015

Dear Guest,

Thanks for being a guest of our clean, comfortable hotel. We appreciate the opportunity to serve you and provide clean, comfortable rooms that make you want to come back again and again. I hope you will visit us again very soon so we can provide you the same level of service once again.

Reviewed 9 February 2015

A very quiet, private location at the end of the marina, but lots of partying and noise late into the night during our stay. There was also a wedding, which caused a bunch more commotion. The staff was great, internet access, pool, continental breakfast, etc. The room was fine (and clean).

As mentioned, a neat place, very private, but certainly noisy during the week we were there. Not sure if I would consider staying here again. I am torn.

Room Tip: If you can secure a room with a view of the water, do so. Our room overlooked the restrooms. Thi...
  • Stayed: January 2015, travelled with family
1  Thank ChuckyCanada
oceansideinnca, Webmaster at Oceanside Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 13 February 2015

Dear Guest,

Thanks for staying with us. I apologize that actions by other guests detracted from your stay. This is unusual. We’re normally a quiet and private place, and what you experienced was an exception. I hope you’ll focus on the many good things -- including our great location -- and give us another try. I think you’ll be even more satisfied next time.