US$154
Best Western Oceanside Inn(Oceanside)(Great Value!)
US$168
US$157
Best Western Plus Oceanside Palms(Oceanside)(Great Value!)
US$282
US$204
Comfort Suites Oceanside Marina(Oceanside)(Great Value!)
US$171
US$160
ComfortSuites
Days Inn by Wyndham Oceanside(Oceanside)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 04/08
Free cancellation until 02/08
US$333
Free cancellation until 02/08
US$322
See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 30 June 2015

We've never, ever, stayed in a hotel/motel this horrible.
Smelled of urine, some lights didn't work, it was dirty and run down!
The pictures on their website looked really nice! Thats the reason I booked a room.

Room Tip: not at this hotel
  • Stayed: May 2015, travelled as a couple
1  Thank 391sandrao
oceansideinnca, Webmaster at Oceanside Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 1 August 2015

Dear Guest,

Thanks for your comments. I’m terribly sorry that we failed to meet your expectations in some ways. We take real pride in this hotel and believe that pride shows in everything we do. I’m disappointed that we could not satisfy you, and I hope you will try us again in the future. We’re always working to make the guest experience better than ever before.

Reviewed 23 May 2015 via mobile

Onsite manager told me there is nothing he can do and would not refund me. There was spiders ants and dirt everywhere. All the doors and appliances had black hand prints and look like they hadn't been cleaned in months. My 6 month old daughter got scolded in the shower and he told me my shower was fine. As a pawn the manager leaving my room he told me to ffffff off. Needless to say this is the worst place I've ever stayed.

Stayed: May 2015, travelled with family
4  Thank Micah N
oceansideinnca, Webmaster at Oceanside Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 4 June 2015

Reviewed 3 April 2015

Management really, really cares about guests.
Grounds are beautiful and clean.
Rooms are very, very nice and very, very clean.
We have stayed at many, many hotel and inns and thought we'd give Best Western a try. We were not disappointed in the least. Just wonderful people who really care.

Room Tip: just ask management for best available...they'll accommodate you.
  • Stayed: March 2015, travelled with family
2  Thank Dennis S
oceansideinnca, Webmaster at Oceanside Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 13 May 2015

Dear Guest,

Thanks for being a guest of our clean, comfortable hotel. We appreciate the opportunity to serve you and provide clean, comfortable rooms that make you want to come back again and again. I hope you will visit us again very soon so we can provide you the same level of service once again.

Reviewed 9 February 2015

A very quiet, private location at the end of the marina, but lots of partying and noise late into the night during our stay. There was also a wedding, which caused a bunch more commotion. The staff was great, internet access, pool, continental breakfast, etc. The room was fine (and clean).

As mentioned, a neat place, very private, but certainly noisy during the week we were there. Not sure if I would consider staying here again. I am torn.

Room Tip: If you can secure a room with a view of the water, do so. Our room overlooked the restrooms. This property is right on the ocean. No beach, but decent views.
  • Stayed: January 2015, travelled with family
2  Thank ChuckyCanada
oceansideinnca, Webmaster at Oceanside Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 13 February 2015

Dear Guest,

Thanks for staying with us. I apologize that actions by other guests detracted from your stay. This is unusual. We’re normally a quiet and private place, and what you experienced was an exception. I hope you’ll focus on the many good things -- including our great location -- and give us another try. I think you’ll be even more satisfied next time.

Reviewed 6 November 2014

We arrived without a reservation on a Wednesday night in October. We were flying home from San Diego airport the following evening and wanted to stay near to San Diego but away from the city and by the ocean.
The gentleman who greeted us was friendly and helpful. The room was large and clean and we had free wi-fi. The bathroom was also clean and pleasant - the only slightly odd thing being the height of the shower which was at shoulder height.
There's a great breakfast cafe next door, and it's a pleasant walk along the beach to the shops and pier (beach is approx 2 blocks away and the pier is a ~30 min walk depending on how quick you go). Also directly over the road from the motel is a gas station, 7eleven and a couple of restaurants.
For ~$66 a night including tax, we would definitely stay here again if we were passing through.

• Stayed: October 2014, travelled as a couple