“Sea Bass to Die For”

333 Pacific - Steaks & Seafood
Reserve with OpenTable
333 Pacific - Steaks & Seafood is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #13 of 413 Restaurants in Oceanside
Price range: US$20 - US$40
Cuisines: Seafood
Good for: Romantic, Bar Scene, Special Occasion Dining
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: Pier View Way
Description: 333 Pacific, an upscale casual dining experience with 180 degree views of Southern California's oceanfront and the night time views of the Oceanside Pier. The high ceilings of 333 Pacific give a modern "loft" feel while suspended panels brings in a warmth to the space. Menu featuring Steaks, , Crab, Lobster and Fish. Seafood selections will also include Finfish entrees, shellfish staples including Oysters on the half shell, Ceviche, and selections of Sushi Rolls. Steaks will be prepared on an 1800 degree broiler to ensure a juicy steak and charred outer crust. The wine list with over 200 selections of the finest wines to complement your dining experience. In the 333 Pacific Vodka lounge guests can select from a list of 100 vodkas from around the world, so why not try something new? It's always "vodka happy hour" in our lounge. All vodka martinis $7. Full bar is available. Reservations recommended.
Reviewed 1 March 2016 via mobile

What a wonderful meal. I had the special - - sea bass. Others had the salmon, the grilled ahi tuna and the seafood salad. All were wonderful. It was a great meal, even if the seafood clam chowder was a little spicy for my Midwestern tastes. Overall it was a great experience

Reviewed 29 February 2016 via mobile

Just stopped here for drinks. Staff were super friendly, restaurant was very clean.
A great location, will definitely go again

Reviewed 27 February 2016

Excellent atmosphere, food, and service.

A medium steak cooked to perfection, amazing lobster bisque, great peanut butter dessert. I can't remember what it was called.

David was a fantastic server. He was attentive, but not overly.

This is a great sit for a fancy/romantic dinner.

It is pricy, but worth it.

Reviewed 24 February 2016

we had dinner on a Monday evening and caught the sunset. we tried the sushi for an appetizer, and had an assortment of entrees for the main course--meatloaf, fish special and filet. All were great. My wife especially enjoyed the fish special. Fresh, unique and good sized portions!

Reviewed 24 February 2016 via mobile

My mama was weary of all the cooking and cleaning from this years Thanksgiving, so, out to dinner for Christmas we went. The options were pretty limited for North County, and we have quite a few picky eaters; 333 offered what seemed to be a very tantalizing set menu.

At $54.95 per adult entree, the offerings were quite nice. Each meal included an appetizer, entree, and dessert. I went with the shrimp, lobster & crab cake appetizer; it was delicious. They also offered a winter squash soup that sounded divine. I had a difficult time narrowing down my choice of entree. The choices were: lobster risotto, prime rib, filet mignon, salmon, and a vegetable lasagna. I'm always a sucker for a huge slab of red meat. However, risotto is not an offering that I often see. And, I love risotto. My sister, mom, and I all are ordered the lobster risotto. Unfortunately, it was an epic fail. The risotto was crunchy and significantly under cooked. Sadly, all three dishes had to be sent back. We waited as our second attempt at the risotto was made...salivating as we watched other family members dining on juicy filet mignon and pasta. Oh how we regretted ordering the lobster risotto. Thank God for the bottles of Pinot Noir that kept us going! Finally, the second attempt at the lobster risotto arrived. Unbelievable! The risotto was once again given to us significantly under cooked and crunchy. Risotto should never be a crunchy consistency. At this point, we were starving and could not bear to send the dishes back again. Sadly, the dishes were just inedible. I knew it was bad when I watched my mother push her plate to the side; she waited patiently and graciously for the desert offering. Hooray for the chocolate bourbon pecan pie that mom raved about! I ordered the apple crisp. It was just okay. After a few bites of my mom's chocolate bourbon pecan pie, I knew I made the wrong decision in ordering the apple crisp. Secretly, I watched as my mother and sisters devoured theirs, hoping that one of them would leave scraps for me. No such luck.

The star of the night was the service. We had one of the kindest servers that I've ever had. He was working so hard on Christmas Day, and, all the while with a huge smile on his face. I recall him stating that he works two jobs; in the main dining area of 333 and also at Sammy's Woodfire Grill. Dear 333 management, I can't recall the name of our server. He worked the private dining area on Christmas Day 2015. This gentleman is a billboard model for exemplary customer service, and you should be honored to have him working for you.

I've given 333 several attempts. Each time I leave unfulfilled and unimpressed. Five stars for the wonderful service, and the fact that management took a large chunk off of our bill for the undercooked risotto dishes. One star for the undercooked risotto ( the lobster pieces had great flavor). Two stars for the sad rendition of an apple crisp, but five stars for that awesome chocolate bourbon pecan pie. Total - three stars.

Not sure I'll return.

Been to 333 Pacific - Steaks & Seafood? Share your experiences!