“Homemade Ravioli!”

Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 15 June 2016

Great homemade food served family style with soup, salad and bread with EVOO and fresh anti-pasta with Genoa salami. There is nothing better for the soul than a bowl of noodles with gravy. Come hungry, you'll leave satified. Good prices.

Reviewed 25 May 2016

Cool nostalgic atmosphere, but the waitress that we had ignored us for the better part of our meal, appearing to have a problem with "old people". She cost herself a nice tip and a good review for the restaurant. We won't go back

Amanda N, Manager at Negri's Original Italian Restaurant, responded to this reviewResponded 27 May 2016

Hi Debra,

Thank you for your feedback. I am concerned about your experience as all of our servers have been with us for several years and we have never had anyone say that any of them have had problems with "old people". We have customers that dine with us in every age group and we all treat everyone no matter what their age with the same respect. If you could please let me know the date you came in, day or evening, and if you can recall any details about what your server looked like, or if you still have your dinner receipt, their name will be on the receipt. Despite your experience with your server, I am pleased to hear that you enjoyed the atmosphere and it also sounds like you did enjoy your food. We would love for you to give us another chance. If you ever do decide to join us again, please contact me on here and I will make sure you are personally taken care of either by me or a member of my family. Thank you for your time.

Reviewed 21 May 2016

I used to go to this family style restaurant all the time especially for their home made raviloli. Entrees served with family sryle minestrone, salad and anti-pasta. They kept raising their prices and it kept getting noisier but the food is still great

Reviewed 17 April 2016 via mobile

My husband and I love Negri's and eat there frequently. Joe's Bar offers a selection of their Italian traditional plates, upscale bar food, and daily specials at very reasonable and affordable prices. When we have guests from out of town we always take them there because we know we will have a great meal in a very enjoyable atmosphere. I think they are the only place in occidental where you can get cocktails made with fresh juice, fruit and herbs, and definitely the best place in town to watch sports! On a nice day, you just can't beat sitting out on the front patio with a cocktail! In fact, a Bloody Mary or Plantation from Negri's sounds really good right now!

1  Thank staceylap
Reviewed 8 April 2016 via mobile

I'm a local in Occidental. When people from out of town ask me where to eat, I always send them to Negri's. They have many menu items to choose from whether you are in the mood for steak, chicken, seafood or pasta. I never leave hungry. One thing I really like about Negri's is it's a perfect place for events. Christmas parties, charitable events, birthdays. The Negri family is very accommodating on your event needs and offer great suggestions to make it special and enjoyable for everyone. If you are just passing through or don't feel like cooking, try Joe's Bar. The newly remodeled bar is the perfect spot. They have a great bar menu and specials during the week. Don't leave without trying one of the seasonal specialty drinks made with fresh ingredients.

1  Thank Cathie L