All reviews red lion hotel shuttle runs bart station an early flight shuttle service complimentary breakfast carmelo bistro fly oak convenience bay neighborhood game freeway
Reviewed 2 February 2018

This hotel made things simple for us. A place to park for 7 days, comfortable room, free good breakfast, free shuttle to and from the airport which was minutes away. I liked it so much I didn't have the heart to complain about the fan noise.

Stayed: January 2018, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
FrontDesk_GM, General Manager at Oakland Airport Executive Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 5 February 2018

Your kind and positive review of Oakland Airport Executive Hotel is greatly appreciated! We're happy to hear that our parking, complimentary shuttle, and proximity to the airport were so convenient. Please know that you needn't hesitate to let us know if there's ever anything we can do to make your stay better. Our maintenance team will be sure to have a look at your fan. With that said, we're delighted that you otherwise enjoyed our comfortable accommodations and delicious complimentary breakfast very much. Many thanks for your warm praise and we'd love to host you again.

Reviewed 29 January 2018

The staff was great , supper helpful and knowledgeable of the shuttle times, rooms were clean had a timely wake up call .I would recommend this hotel for sure as a stay and fly location. Security was top notch and felt safe leaving my vehicle there for the week.

Stayed: January 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 22 January 2018 via mobile

A good overnight hotel. Prompt and courteous shuttle and very helpful desk staff. No complaints about room . Bar and restaurant was quite satisfactory. Good value all around. Just recently taken over from Red Lion.

Stayed: January 2018, travelled as a couple
FrontDesk_GM, General Manager at Oakland Airport Executive Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 25 January 2018

Dear Francis,
We cannot thank you enough for being our guest at the Oakland Airport Executive Hotel and for the five-star review! Our team is happy to hear you found our shuttle service to be prompt and courteous, our front desk team to be helpful, and our on-site restaurant/bar to be excellent. We would love to welcome you back for another stay with us should your travel plans bring you back to our area.

Reviewed 2 January 2018

Wonderful property and wonderful staff members. The product they provide is always the same, which is a must for travel stays. I don’t like surprises and I like everything consistent. No anxieties and great shuttle service.

Stayed: December 2017, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
FrontDesk_GM, General Manager at Oakland Airport Executive Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 5 January 2018

Dear Liam,
Traveling is stressful enough without surprises at the hotel, so we're pleased the consistent, friendly service at Red Lion Hotel Oakland International Airport helped make your recent trip anxiety-free. Please come stay with us again the next time you're in the area.

Reviewed 28 December 2017

The thermostat in the room should be working and if no maintenance is available then say that!! The guy at the front desk is nice but should have better customer service skills when responding to a request by a guest at the hotel... and not “well I sent somebody up to look at it but u wouldnt let him in”. I guest not if he can’t answer a simple question and tell me who he is. Don’t send some random man up to a woman’s room that can’t say who he is and show her his ID!!! What if that was your sister or even Mother can u explain that to me???So ended up sleeping I a cold room which I did not appreciate given I had to pay $100 deposit and won’t get it back for a couple days. Poor customer and poor policy procedures.

Stayed: December 2017, travelled on business