“Always good food”

Cuisines: Vietnamese
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 30 August 2016 via mobile

This is an upscale Vietnamese restaurant and the prices are high. However, I have never had a bad meal there. We ordered the Xyclo appetizer, a beautifully arranged plate with various forms of "egg rolls" and two sauces to dip -peanut sauce and nuc mam. It was all delicious and cost $24. I ordered the wok cooked mixed vegetables with fried tofu. The sauce was tasty and there were enough different vegetables. The staff is friendly and well trained. I recommend Xyclo.

Reviewed 29 August 2016

I dined at this restaurant 3 years ago when visiting our daughter who lives out in Oakland. Loved it then and loved it again recently when I took my daughter for her birthday. Amazing food with such unique and scrumptious flavors. Being a celiac, it's always a gamble but this place can do anything with practically any dish. Loved different veggie roll appetizers, loved my main course - tumbling dice filet mignon, loved the Young coconut shrimp curry and the Clay hot pot and of course refreshing and tasty mojitos. Everything is excellent quality, good prices, great atmosphere and pleasant staff. You can't miss with this place. Will look forward to going there again next year when I
visit. Can't wait.

Reviewed 7 July 2016

My boyfriend and I went for lunch after Niagara Falls, it is a small walk out of the main town but worth the trip! Food was excellently fresh, prompt and well priced. The staff were so kind and helpful with great advice on what to order. I have eaten vietnamese many times and this was one of the best places I have been. A must visit for a healthy and tasty meal!

Reviewed 6 July 2016 via mobile

Our favorite restaurant. Always outstanding! Have introduced it to friends who then make it their favorite. Family and friends visiting from out of town (NY, LA, Chicago, Boston) ask to return again and again. We: foodies who have lived all over the Bay Area for 40 years. The real deal.

Reviewed 3 April 2016

Super great atmosphere - quiet but not too quiet, dark but not too dark.

I had the vegetarian pho - very, very good. The broth is vegan, too! It came with bok choy, broccoli, carrots, mushrooms, peppers and huge helpings of tofu along with the usual sides of basil, cilantro, sprouts & jalapeño. My boyfriend had the ribs which he really enjoyed.

The drinks are pricy but tasty - the mojitos can border on the sweet side though.

Overall great place for dinner or lunch with your boyfriend or mom!

Been to Xyclo? Share your experiences!