“Must eat here!”

Cuisines: Vietnamese
Good for: Local cuisine, Romantic
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 28 July 2016 via mobile

Wonderful place! Attentive service, clean, friendly and good portions @reasonable price! I had the Clay Pot-superb! Everything tasted fresh! Also had spring rolls-very good! Highly recommend this place!

Reviewed 4 July 2016

We had a table of 12 and comfortably could hear each other and share many delicious dishes on a "lazy susan" spinning center platform. All of the dishes were so flavorful! The service was timely and polite. The bathroom was clean. The restaurant is easy to find and well located, near several hotels. Still remembering the variety of seafood, curry, and other dishes we enjoyed!

Reviewed 27 June 2016

Do not go and eat at this restaurant the owners are not friendly to people of color they stand behind your table and watch everyone and if one get's up to maybe go to the bar and they don't see you they will ask the party you're with where did that person go.
We were having a surprise birthday gathering a few was at the bar watching the NBA Draft when the Warriors pick came on the entire bar area starts talking about the young man the owner comes and stands in the middle of the bar area watches for a while than ask just our section to be quiet after we've spent over $600, customer service was terrible terrible terrible do not waste your money

1  Thank ranlar2
Reviewed 27 June 2016

Back again to Le Cheval, and thankful that I gave it another try. My first visit was not the best, On my second visit, I had a cold noodle salad, with Imperial Rolls on top, and it was very, very good. My server brought me extra sauce--which really is the secret to this dish--and so I was in heaven. The cold rice noodles are topped with shredded carrots, cucumber, etc, and it is perfect for a hot day.

A few weeks later, I returned with a pal for her birthday dinner. I again had the cold noodle salad and was very pleased. My friend, who cannot eat gluten, found a lovely dish that was served with red and black rice and she was also very pleased. We had started with the shrimp rolls--which are gluten-free--and served in a rice pancake. Our server was excellent, knowing which dishes had even a hint of gluten.

Reviewed 27 June 2016

We went there with my wife, two kids, parents, brother, and sister-in-law to celebrate a birthday. The staff was attentive and the food was good. My Bo Kho (Vietnamese beef stew) was tender and delicious. Others seemed to enjoy their dishes also, so eight out of eight did.

The only drawback was that the staff don't speak English very well. This meant that we had a bit of trouble getting our order straight - indeed, they brought one dish we hadn't ordered and failed (at first) to bring one that we had. But they straightened it out promptly and with apologies.