“AMAZING BONE SOUP , AWESOME DAEJI BULGOGI”
Review of Seoul Gam Tang

Seoul Gam Tang
Ranked #207 of 1,353 Restaurants in Oakland
Cuisines: Korean
Reviewed 27 December 2014

This unassuming place with only KOREAN LETTERING on the outside looks like some kind of bazaar not a restaurant. A friend lives across the street , has been there for a year and never went in. He loves to go some other place do not want to remember the name I hated the food. So I said look lets go in here it's across the street. We went in. Full of KOREANS..the waitress even spoke to me in KOREAN. The atmosphere is otherwordly. You feel like you have stepped outside of the USA. THE FOOD was great not one complaint. It was fast hot / spicy and the SOJU was flowing. I definitely recommend it. Their specialty is the BONE SOUP but everything else on the menu is solid.

Reviewed 23 October 2014

From the outside, I normally wouldn't go in but I'm glad I did.
It's traditional Korean food I don't know that much about.
Food was delicious and I even went back the next day.

Reviewed 25 August 2014

I've been here with my korean friends and i had a good lunch. I liked the fish soup with octopus most, but the soup with the pork was good too.

Reviewed 5 November 2012

I went there once for a breakfast. As I did not have previous experience with korean cousine I ask for the recommendation. I got the beef blood (!) soup, it was not a kind of the breakfast which I would expect but it was pretty OK. The staff was very nice and I enjoyed it.

A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook